1/6 Scale Tardis, Tennant, Smith (see page 18 for kit!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Scale Tardis, Tennant, Smith & Baker!!

Awesome work sir!....no $ at the time...I hope you will keep this offer up for a while.

Claimed?
The TARDIS wasn't claimed. Tim, through one of the most generous expressions I have ever been a party to, sent me the Baker TARDIS as a get well gift when he heard of my heart surgery.

THANK YOU!!

I got it this morning and, my God, it is a work of art.

I don't have pix yet as I'm still sizing the necessary interior and my Baker sat, homeless, for so long that I have him on the table attempting a paint job that will compliment and not insult the TARDIS.
My apologies in advance to whoever sculpted him, as I did want to give credit where it is due. However, I got him such a time ago that I honestly do not recall who made him.

Tim, though not weeping, you are an angel of sorts for sharing your work with me and sending me this beautiful piece. I can never thank you enough.

Thanks man!! After what you've been thru, it's the least you desererve.

Let me know when you post photos. I want to see Tom Baker.

Last edited:

A few more photos before I get Matt Smith next week. The quality looks a little better, but the color is off.

3-1.jpg

10.jpg

3-1.jpg

Awesome work sir!....no $ at the time...I hope you will keep this offer up for a while.

Thanks man! I think I have the Matt Smith TARDIS sold that I just started working on. Then I have to make another Tennant for myself. I sold a Tennant TARDIS to somebody in South Wales UK, and instead of having him wait I shipped him mine and will build another one for myself. I miss it so I have to build another one asap. I won't do that again :)

Last edited:

I will have a Matt Smith Tardis completed in about 3 weeks if anybody want's in. $365.00 + actual shipping + 4% pay pal fees. It has lights, and a "Tardis in Your Pocket" for the sound effects. $200 deposit and the balance when it ships. I will be posting better quality photos next week when I get my Big Chief Matt Smith.

I will be building 2, so I do have one more spot available.

Last edited:

I am working on Baker and trying to get him to look right. Also have Troughton on the table while I'm at it. Pics as soon as I can!

Have to say, I hear that when you get a tattoo, you can't have just one. Its infectous.
If that is so, then these TARDIS' are my tattoo. I will need to rob Fort Knox, but I think I have to have one for each Doctor. Yes, they're THAT good.

I am working on Baker and trying to get him to look right. Also have Troughton on the table while I'm at it. Pics as soon as I can!

Have to say, I hear that when you get a tattoo, you can't have just one. Its infectous.
If that is so, then these TARDIS' are my tattoo. I will need to rob Fort Knox, but I think I have to have one for each Doctor. Yes, they're THAT good.

Wow! Thanks man! There is no blush smiley to use or I would.

I agree, what good is time lord with no TARDIS? I know that I want a TARDIS with each Big Chief Doctor that they release.

That Big Chief Baker has me second guessing whether I should even try to put my custom together.

That Big Chief Baker has me second guessing whether I should even try to put my custom together.

Go ahead, it'll give you something to do for the couple of years it'll take that one to come out.

I got one of the Tennant Tardis' and it is the best purchase I've made in a long time. Truly is worth every penny.

You should be proud. They are masterful. I wish I was blessed with such talents. I'm in the process of searching for the perfect case to display it in.

You should be proud. They are masterful. I wish I was blessed with such talents. I'm in the process of searching for the perfect case to display it in.

Nice! I would like to find something nice I could display them with each Doctor. Let me know if you find something.

Hi Tim,
I have you sent you a PM, sorry maybe two about the same subject as I forgot to tick the keep PM in my PM sent box...my bad rookie mistake! :slap

Hi Tim,
I have you sent you a PM, sorry maybe two about the same subject as I forgot to tick the keep PM in my PM sent box...my bad rookie mistake! :slap

I am sorry, I just can’t ship a TARDIS to Australia. The box I make for the Tennant/Smith is 14” x 14” x 24” with a weight of 9 pounds. I looked online at shipping prices, USPS, FEDEX, UPS and they are all over $200 that I can see. Unless anybody knows a cheaper way?

A Tennant Tardis I mailed to South Wales UK, just got done with sitting in customs for 7 days. That’s one of the reasons I don’t like to ship international. It was $75.00 to ship it in 4 days to the UK. But then it sat for 7 in customs. And will be delivered soon I hope.

Back