1:6 Scale STAP w/ Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer.it takes me back to the pre release of tpm...stap and mace were the exclusive figures to get months before it hit.

Some one in the One Sixth Republic Facebook group posted a pic of this already. The base is big and shiny.
The STAP it's self doesn't look as dark in the pics on the SSC site.
I'm not sure if it's a flash he used though.
548290_10151101959953915_1839542077_n.jpg

That looks frickin awesome! What is the base from? It doesn't look familiar.

I meant to say what is the base based upon. What scene from the movie? Where is the texture from?

Seriously people? Seriously?

I meant to say what is the base based upon. What scene from the movie? Where is the texture from?

Seriously people? Seriously?

I really don't think it has anything to do with the movies or CW. Just a base that they came up with after all the flyer was never really there.

I really don't think it has anything to do with the movies or CW. Just a base that they came up with after all the flyer was never really there.

That is my assumption... just a base that is reminiscent, but not specific to anything. Bummer it doesn't come with additional base options, a swap out forest or grasslands would add quite a bit.

This one looks good... but kind of looks like it's part of the STAP.

Wow! I am at a loss to explain how it is that never ordered this piece.

I am glad it is not all that popular. It should be readily available for me when I am ready to order it next week.

Wow! I am at a loss to explain how it is that never ordered this piece.

I am glad it is not all that popular. It should be readily available for me when I am ready to order it next week.

I am surprised I didn't pre order it either think I will dump my rewards points on it to soften the blow (only around 100$ in points) kinda seems worth it in my opinion :panic:

Really nice would like to pick one up, but too pricey, maybe I'll get one second hand or if the price drops.
Like the fact the battle droids fold up like in transport mode and the reference to thx 1138.

Really nice would like to pick one up, but too pricey, maybe I'll get one second hand or if the price drops.
Like the fact the battle droids fold up like in transport mode and the reference to thx 1138.

I have a feeling once this ship and the pictures start to make the rounds. Sellout ASAP. Happen to me not to long ago.

Wish I could find someone to trade one of their 1138 backpacks. I have some extra ones.

I am sure I will get a GC. If I get one and I can buy another with it (depending on the GC) I will buy it. SSC seems to be running all kinds of deals with GC, Points, and Free Shipping.

That is my assumption... just a base that is reminiscent, but not specific to anything. Bummer it doesn't come with additional base options, a swap out forest or grasslands would add quite a bit.

This one looks good... but kind of looks like it's part of the STAP.

I think a simple black spray job will make it a lot better. I agree the issue is that it looks like part of the Stap. I cancelled this but have gotten my wife to stick it on my birthday list. Win win.

It's my understanding that this will be ship on the 15th of Oct. Ya cant wait. Been waiting for 6 months now.

Sideshow needs to release their Grievous figure already. The separatist army is really lacking in figures!

Back