1:6 Scale STAP w/ Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I use a another link (like the Batman Tumbler), then go to the STAP page, will SSF get credit for the purchase still?

STAP 1:6 Scale Vehicle & Battle Droid

I couldn't find a thread for this, but if there is one please merge this into it.

I received an email from sideshow tonight:

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 13 days

Your pre-order of the STAP 1:6 Scale Vehicle & Battle Droid will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 13 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that both your shipping address and payment information (above) are correct on your order by (approximately) Monday, October 8, 2012.

I completely forgot about this. I almost thought it had already been released! I had to look back in the thread to remind me that it was announced at SDCC 2011, and put up for sale in January.

I completely forgot about this. I almost thought it had already been released! I had to look back in the thread to remind me that it was announced at SDCC 2011, and put up for sale in January.

Huh I had this on a 7*$31 fp. Never thought about it much.

i had it on order...then once i got the email from Sideshow regarding luke,neyo and tusken...i thought this was the best to leave off for awhile...

Some one in the One Sixth Republic Facebook group posted a pic of this already. The base is big and shiny.
The STAP it's self doesn't look as dark in the pics on the SSC site.
I'm not sure if it's a flash he used though.
548290_10151101959953915_1839542077_n.jpg

Yeah, not a particularly good picture... colors look pretty washed-out. But from what I can see it looks good.

Some one in the One Sixth Republic Facebook group posted a pic of this already. The base is big and shiny.

Is this polystone or some other plastic? I hope its not polystone.

Hope that they ship on the 10th of October.

looks good and put it on Flex now that there are 3 other figures from the Star Wars line shipping this month.

Back