1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Bossk around 5pm tonight.
Well after 12 hours after it went out for delivery.
It's an awesome figure,I like the roaring/open mouth sculpt a lot.
I don't have any issues with the gun being in the wrong hand.
It's not like he couldn't switch it up,doesn't need to be THAT screen accurate for me.
Just wondering if UPS trucks are heated or not.
The one that delivered mine clearly wasn't.
I opened him up and he was freezing.
I thought lizards were warm blooded
LOL.
I didn't start to move any parts until he warmed up,I didn't want anything snapping.
Great figure in the Bounty Hunter line up.
Can't wait to see who's next in the crew!

Bossk figure looked really good at comic con. Thinking about ordering it but will wait for one of you to post a review.

them mother ****ers.........
bsk1-1_zps03093558.jpg

bsk6_zpsddaa6dc8.jpg

bsk4_zps4c4e8afc.jpg

tusken raider pose..........:lol
bsk7_zps2c1166cb.jpg

bsk8_zps500b2c1f.jpg

whoa damn.......need to straiten out them wires/hoses......
bsk9_zps3288e5d9.jpg

a few comparison pics to my custom...........gg head a bit big but at 1/3 the price........meh
bsk2-1_zpsf6e77563.jpg

bsk3_zpsaab7ecb9.jpg

and to somneone who asked about if he was weathered........yes....a bit......bossk is a tad dirty.........kinda like darth waller........:monkey3

I really like this figure but I make my decisions on a one figure per shelf on my Detolf. I don't think this figure will make the cut. Meaning that I will keep my money for HT's Penguin, Returns Batman and ROTJ Vader.
Tough one though as this guy is more nostalgic than iconic.
C'mon HT's and release images of Batman Returns!!!! :impatient:

Just got my Bossk today, and definitely pleasantly surprised at how good it is! Paint app is fantastic, and the joints arent as noticeable in hand as I thought they'd be!

Plenty of delicate parts on the costume though, so wont be playing around too much with this one!!

Back