1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although it kind of looks like the Noland arms are just a hair shorter; where the KP ones already look kind of short on Vader.

Looks like the neck is less monstrous on the Noland though...

Although it kind of looks like the Noland arms are just a hair shorter; where the KP ones already look kind of short on Vader.

Yeah, they were a little short.

Looks like the Nolan arms are pushed up in the pic, pushed down likes its slouching they are closer in length to the KP, difference is negligible.

Out of curiosity; how did you get the gloves to work on the KP body? Did you use the KP pegs, modify some pegs or just go w/o pegs?

I forget now who pointed this out but the KP hand pegs work great in the Sideshow Vader gloves -- you just need needlenose pliers to remove the SS pegs from the gloves.

Looks like the neck is less monstrous on the Noland though...

the two have different shoulder slopes as well. do you have both bodies g?..........the way the armor might sit on the shoulders could make it or break it.

bossk looks awesome..........:nana:....@ king

P1200006.jpg

Essentially the same. Under the armor I doubt there will be any difference at all.

Wow, shocked they are the same height. Long ankle pegs make all the difference. I should have got Nolan for my German Mechanic.

Seems ashamded to bury that Nolan under Vader when that body is good for some more revealed bash. But the overall proportions are much more natural and realistic. Though they will likely be lost under all the capes and armor. That, and the slope of the shoulders on KP looks more like ANH Vader to me.

the two have different shoulder slopes as well. do you have both bodies g?..........the way the armor might sit on the shoulders could make it or break it.

bossk..........:nana:....@ king

Shoulders shouldn't be an issue, the SS Vader body is like a refrigerator, much squarer and wider then either the KP or Nolan.

:yess:

Thanks anaking13 :)

King, what are you gonna use that Nolan for?

Bossk is pretty tall. How does he stack up against the nudes?

I have him in/when Sideshow does Roadblock and I need a body. Or if they don't and I have do do my own. Or whatever else :dunno
I am a body hoarder :lol

P1200007.jpg

I just sent that pic to my wife cause she asked what I was doing. She texted back...."O no hes naked"

:lol........ I knew I should have said PJB... he's like Beetlejuice, just say "Vader mod" and he appears...

Nice one, WG! :wink1: BTW, in an effort to get this thread back on topic, I'm really still on the fence about picking up the Sideshow exclusive version of Bossk. These figures are really starting to get crazy expensive and I'm not sure if the snarling portrait justifies the added expense.

Last edited:
Its a cool exclusive but definitely not a must have in my opinion. There would be no shame in picking up a regular for less. The only shame would be in not owning Bossk at all.

Character importance aside, its probably the best Sideshow Star Wars figure to date.

bossk looks awesome..........:nana:....@ king

I do, and I might give that a shot... at the very least for ****s and giggles.

I just sent that pic to my wife cause she asked what I was doing. She texted back...."O no hes naked"

You keep mentioning this wife... so I'm guessing you actually did get married. If so then congrats :1-1:

Its a cool exclusive but definitely not a must have in my opinion. There would be no shame in picking up a regular for less. The only shame would be in not owning Bossk at all.

Character importance aside, its probably the best Sideshow Star Wars figure to date.

Agreed, the snarling head is very cool but not as necessary as the angry head for Palpatine :lecture

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

I'm surprised by your eloquence KD... :lol
Maybe marriage helped? :dunno

j/k

Back