1/6 Scale REDMAN TOYS Collectible Figure Accessory Lethal Weapon A & B

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this set the other day. not bad for £50, Jacket is real nice. I think the paint apps are too dark so I might place the sculpt in the window so it gets a bit sun bleached.

DSCF0028_zpscjsilmcl.jpg

DSCF0027_zpsl1aaxsoa.jpg

DSCF0030_zps6h8wzoxy.jpg

DSCF0032_zpsqtdqk2qz.jpg

Got this set the other day. not bad for £50, Jacket is real nice. I think the paint apps are too dark so I might place the sculpt in the window so it gets a bit sun bleached.

DSCF0028_zpscjsilmcl.jpg

DSCF0027_zpsl1aaxsoa.jpg

DSCF0030_zps6h8wzoxy.jpg

DSCF0032_zpsqtdqk2qz.jpg

Headsculpt is good, but that paint... I'd get it if the tailoring was better. Shame since I'm a huge Lethal Weapon fan. Actually watched the whole series again in the past week.

Is there anyone who'd like Redman to do Leo Getz?

ll984eK.gif

A camera really captures everything for what it is, however in person it looks pretty decent.

The paint on yours looks really dark compared to mine, with no apparent 5 o'clock shadow.

Just get the Crozz designs one. I got Murtagh first, in case it sold out later on. A decent figure straight out of the box. The only mod i did was to lengthen the neck joint slightly.

I ended up picking up the Crozz Murtagh and you're right. The head basically sits on the shoulders so I need to lengthen that neck. How'd you go about it?

- MJ

The second set was the one I was more looking forward to, and it didn't disappoint.

27855969972_357854d3e7_o.jpg

27678460500_cfefb7eabc_o.jpg

27345270604_e4264f2f55_o.jpg

Amongst shelves of fairly drab coloured figures, this one really pops!

Hi there,
I have this set and am having a helluva time getting the cowboy boots on. Did you put feet with balljoints in from a narrow type body? I cannot, for the life of me, get the feet into the boots to secure them with a ball joint.

Would appreciate any insight from your assembly very much!!! :)

Hi there,
I have this set and am having a helluva time getting the cowboy boots on. Did you put feet with balljoints in from a narrow type body? I cannot, for the life of me, get the feet into the boots to secure them with a ball joint.

Would appreciate any insight from your assembly very much!!! :)

I guess I must've done.

But they've both since been put onto Disney Krennic bodies as the narrow shoulder was too tall.

You could always remove the ankle ball joint and just drop his legs into the boots, which would also reduce the height.

Yeh. Everyone loves recasters....

It’s not worth arguing about anymore. These clowns who want to buy Redman garbage are entitled to buy their garbage.
The thing I don’t understand is why everybody gives credit to Denny Kim and Iminime.
You do know he is MJ Choi, Jnix Shin, cultking, Redman, and likely Artmaze.
I don’t know why people give him credit, he’s a con man. Only about money, and taking advantage of collectors on all levels.
Those willing to pay $1000’s, $100’s, and those “recast lovers” for $20.
You’re all getting taken by the same guy who doesn’t give a rat’s ass about what level you buy, as long as he makes his money.
He also doesn’t believe in exclusivity, so don’t buy from any of those “companies”, because it will be recast to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s not worth arguing about anymore. These clowns who want to buy Redman garbage are entitled to buy their garbage.
The thing I don’t understand is why everybody gives credit to Denny Kim and Iminime.
You do know he is MJ Choi, Jnix Shin, cultking, Redman, and likely Artmaze.
I don’t know why people give him credit, he’s a con man. Only about money, and taking advantage of collectors on all levels.
Those willing to pay $1000’s, $100’s, and those “recast lovers” for $20.
You’re all getting taken by the same guy who doesn’t give a rat’s ass about what level you buy, as long as he makes his money.
He also doesn’t believe in exclusivity, so don’t buy from any of those “companies”, because it will be recast to death.

I've never heard this before. You're saying Denny Kim is also MJ Choi and Jnix Shin? I know Denny isn't a sculptor, could you elaborate? How did you get this information?

I've never heard this before. You're saying Denny Kim is also MJ Choi and Jnix Shin? I know Denny isn't a sculptor, could you elaborate? How did you get this information?

The man with 31 post knows it all. :rotfl
Denny is a decent guy, and they had a lot of troubles in last two years, but continue their hobby with a group of friends. :lecture
Anybody could recast anything, there are recasts of Rainman too. It is up to what is more popular and will sell well. HT gets recasts too.

It’s common knowledge. Denny “employs” artists and provides an outlet for them to work.
He uses them for awhile, until they find out they can make more money as independents doing commission work, and then they leave him.
The shipping addresses for MJ and Iminime are identical, and even the packing foam inserts for Jnix are the same.
Also, Jnix came into the 1/6 scene making a comment as a new artist, yet made the mistake of referring to his “team”.
Nobody, individual artist, has a “team”, not to mention a short time after he appeared, he went on a rant (as Denny does Over the years) about people talking negatively about his product.
Anyhow, it’s all basic arithmetic, and same with Redman, it’s all Iminime and Rainman recasts.
Let’s not forget, when you look at a RM COA, there is a list of credits, one simply referenced as DK.

The man with 31 post knows it all. :rotfl
Denny is a decent guy, and they had a lot of troubles in last two years, but continue their hobby with a group of friends. :lecture
Anybody could recast anything, there are recasts of Rainman too. It is up to what is more popular and will sell well. HT gets recasts too.

Sure do. Been in the hobby Long enough to know about him and his business practices.
He always has a “lot of troubles”, so that’s no surprise.
And yes, Denny will continue to recast figures he has produced under different “companies” because clowns will continue to buy them.
I have also spoken to some of his past “employees” about the topics in detail, and whilst they won’t come out publicly comment in 1/6 groups, our conversations are extensive, and they are surprised I have any concept about the subject because most people are like you...
Oblivious

Back