1/6 Scale REDMAN TOYS Collectible Figure Accessory Lethal Weapon A & B

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this went on for 25 pages...wow

btw, love the way you guys fold the ponchos!

Cheers.

Thank you kindly CM. I take pride in my futzing (as does EJ)
biggrin.gif

How much popcorn did it take to get you through 25 pages?

Oh yes, you gotta love the futzing. But it's the great tailoring that allows it.

It's pretty much as expected. Apart from the jeans, which I saw from the TNS Facebook photos weren't weathered as in the promotional photos.

I applied chalk to both pairs to give a more worn appearance.

The soft leathery cowboy boots are designed to fit the feet, not just a ball joint.

The head sculpt is decent, and the paintwork at Redman's usual standard.

An oversight is the Detective's badge. It's just a flat piece of plastic that doesn't clip to the belt, so it would need maybe a piece of plastic or card glued to its back.

The second set was the one I was more looking forward to, and it didn't disappoint.

Amongst shelves of fairly drab coloured figures, this one really pops!

If I was going to get one, it would of been that Letterman jacket set.

That's the one I recommend. I like them both, but the baseball jacket version is the clear winner.

It's funny, the dark jacket version fits in well with the Craftone Heat figures; but the baseball jacketed one has a Hot Toys feel about it, and is happy to stand anywhere. :lol

A quick snap of the first of the sets:

27922408266_0e54308c4c_o.jpg

It's pretty much as expected. Apart from the jeans, which I saw from the TNS Facebook photos weren't weathered as in the promotional photos.

I applied chalk to both pairs to give a more worn appearance.

The soft leathery cowboy boots are designed to fit the feet, not just a ball joint.

The head sculpt is decent, and the paintwork at Redman's usual standard.

An oversight is the Detective's badge. It's just a flat piece of plastic that doesn't clip to the belt, so it would need maybe a piece of plastic or card glued to its back.

just use a blutac...

the hand would look different.

At least in my experience, generally hands seem to come in the same, standard tanned color because I have a bunch of them in baggies from different manufacturers (HT, SS, Blitzway, generic, etc.) Also, since the hands are sometimes isolated (in the case of these sets, they're set off by sleeves), and do not border with other visible flesh area, there's no skin contrast between them and other body parts unlike a head and the skin below the neck, so the illusion is somewhat preserved.

Just get the Crozz designs one. I got Murtagh first, in case it sold out later on. A decent figure straight out of the box. The only mod i did was to lengthen the neck joint slightly.

I'd jump on this if there was a Murtagh to go with him...

if Mel sells well, Murtagh will be next, then we will have a new thread discussing about how bad Redman is for bootlegging other company's unlicensed work. might as well copy & paste the whole tread and change the pictures.

if Mel sells well, Murtagh will be next, then we will have a new thread discussing about how bad Redman is for bootlegging other company's unlicensed work. might as well copy & paste the whole tread and change the pictures.

Yep and you can post 50 times how the bootlegged item looks better than the real thing and why doesn't someone who has the real thing take pictures with the bootleg side by side.:monkey5

Yep and you can post 50 times how the bootlegged item looks better than the real thing and why doesn't someone who has the real thing take pictures with the bootleg side by side.:monkey5

well i never wrote anything about how bootlegs look better than original, just saying it's not that noticeable, comparing to the price difference.

and yes, i will still question people's opinion solely based on a good picture of the original and mediocre picture of the bootlegs. and yes i will get the same answer who would get the bootlegs if they got the more superior originals which they paid big bucks but is now hurt because there's cheaper inferior (based on picture) copy.

but truth is, there are people who buy both originals & copy. and if they ever read the discussions here, they wouldn't even dare to tell us the actual comparison without risking getting labeled as traitors. They might even get blacklisted by the original creators.

To put the badges onto the belt I just glued a piece of folded card to the back of them for each figure.

Though with the way the jacket hangs on the other one it's never going to be seen unless he's pulling the jacket open.

Back