1/6 Scale REDMAN TOYS Collectible Figure Accessory Lethal Weapon A & B

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some of my usual bad photo's.

009_1_zpsttbe6wop.jpg

014_1_zpsbw0mfuud.jpg

018_1_zpsafzblfdh.jpg

You talk some right 5h1te.

How the hell would anyone get hold of Iminime's sculpts. They cast themselves in small numbers.

Instead of talking like a five year old trying your hardest to sell everyone on the idea that iminime are shady, why don't you point us all to these rumors origins............................ Your an idiot.

There just your stupid ideas, and your hiding behind......................... "I heard............................"

What's your IQ.................... -10.

It's rather obvious that someone got ahold of them or they wouldn't have been recast and copied. How do you think that happened? And who is acting like a five year old? I never suggested they were doing anything wrong. The fact that they hide behind other names like Masterworks and Cult King suggest they are creative in how they market their wares. That makes it fair game to speculate about the rumors. It's a rotten move by anyone to blantantly copy another person's work, even if that work wasn't licensed. So I will not be purchasing any Redman products. If Iminime is not involved I feel bad for them.

You talk some right 5h1te.

How the hell would anyone get hold of Iminime's sculpts. They cast themselves in small numbers.

Instead of talking like a five year old trying your hardest to sell everyone on the idea that iminime are shady, why don't you point us all to these rumors origins............................ Your an idiot.

There just your stupid ideas, and your hiding behind......................... "I heard............................"

What's your IQ.................... -10.

I don't think it's being implied that Iminime is doing some backdoor shenanigans. It's more the factories that are producing said product. This has been a topic of conversation many times over the years.

It's rather obvious that someone got ahold of them or they wouldn't have been recast and copied. How do you think that happened? And who is acting like a five year old? I never suggested they were doing anything wrong. The fact that they hide behind other names like Masterworks and Cult King suggest they are creative in how they market their wares. That makes it fair game to speculate about the rumors. It's a rotten move by anyone to blantantly copy another person's work, even if that work wasn't licensed. So I will not be purchasing any Redman products. If Iminime is not involved I feel bad for them.

Of course their not involved.

Iminime's were out for a few years before the recasts, so where is your info coming from...?

Here are the two Blondie's, if you think these are similar, then you need to have your head examined.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    488.2 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 99
Here are the two Blondie's, if you think these are similar, then you need to have your head examined.

What's up with these personal attacks themed on people's lack of intellect? As a kid, were you slapped around in your home and called stoopid all the time? And btw, those two images, yes they're of two different figures, but taken in different lighting and slightly different angles.

What's up with these personal attacks themed on people's lack of intellect? As a kid, were you slapped around in your home and called stoopid all the time? And btw, those two images, yes they're of two different figures, but taken in different lighting and slightly different angles.

Are you kidding me with this??

Idiot is as idiot...spells :lol

No.

And on the second point. What are you talking about...? You make no sense whatsoever.

I think it's very, very safe to say that Iminime have no connection to Redman beyond the fact that their product is regularly ripped off by them.

No.

And on the second point. What are you talking about...? You make no sense whatsoever.

It was a cultural reference to Forest Gump which seems to be lost on you "stupid is as stupid does." You insulted others by calling them idiots and yet, in the two instances I quoted you misspelled two contractions that a 1st grader wouldn't miss. Why do you converse with people like that? Were YOU called "stoopid" a lot and bullied in your own home or are you just naturally crude?

Last edited:
It was a cultural reference to Forest Gump which seems to be lost on you "stupid is as stupid does." You insulted others by calling them idiots and yet, in the two instances I quoted you misspelled two contractions that a 1st grader wouldn't miss. Why do you converse with people like that? Were YOU called "stoopid" a lot and bullied in your own home or are you just naturally crude?

Poynt oot were mie spelin woz rong. Nothin i can cee in mie post tels mi anyfing iz misspelt. Yu nead glases.

I've never watched Forest all the way through, and never really cared too much for it. As for spelling, that is not a sign of intelligence, and you should know that. Many clever people are dyslexic.

You've now started suggesting i may have been miss treated as a child, and called names. Is there anything you want to get off your chest about your own childhood...?

Poynt oot were mie spelin woz rong. Nothin i can cee in mie post tels mi anyfing iz misspelt. Yu nead glases.

I've never watched Forest all the way through, and never really cared too much for it. As for spelling, that is not a sign of intelligence, and you should know that. Many clever people are dyslexic.

You've now started suggesting i may have been miss treated as a child, and called names. Is there anything you want to get off your chest about your own childhood...?

Hahaha, no, I'm not the one exhibiting online symptoms like the way you do. Seeing that you don't misspell every other word, you are not dyslexic, so to misspell contractions that regularly schooled people would not miss, what's your excuse? Many species in the animal kingdom are highly intelligent, but passing grade school grammar is an entirely different feat, isn't it? :lol If you don't like getting insulted, then stop doing it to other people.

Hahaha, no, I'm not the one exhibiting online symptoms like the way you do. Seeing that you don't misspell every other word, you are not dyslexic, so to misspell contractions that regularly schooled people would not miss, what's your excuse? Many species in the animal kingdom are highly intelligent, but passing grade school grammar is an entirely different feat, isn't it? :lol If you don't like getting insulted, then stop doing it to other people.

I couldn't care less, keep insulting me. It's funny and it's been a long day, so carry on.

I don't know what words i mess smelt, so point em out. Also i've heard of grade school, and if i am correct it is the eqivilant of our primary school. I failed that badly.

I'm not dyslexic and never said i was, but having said that, you made some kind of comment suggesting i posted comparison photo's, which i haven't...? Your not always making sense.

Please check this post for mistackes in speling and grandma. Give me some marks out of 10, or better still, one of those stars i can stick to my coler.

I couldn't care less, keep insulting me. It's funny and it's been a long day, so carry on.

I don't know what words i mess smelt, so point em out. Also i've heard of grade school, and if i am correct it is the eqivilant of our primary school. I failed that badly.

I'm not dyslexic and never said i was, but having said that, you made some kind of comment suggesting i posted comparison photo's, which i haven't...? Your not always making sense.

Please check this post for mistackes in speling and grandma. Give me some marks out of 10, or better still, one of those stars i can stick to my coler.

Ahhh, "you're" spelling is improving...good job, champ! As for which of your posts that I quoted, if you're too dense to recall which ones you can always look at your own recent posts, duh!?! If you still can't tell what you misspelled (while calling other people "idiots," which makes you the funny one), then I rest my case and have no illusions in trying to "learn you" manners. Stupid is...truly in your case...as stupid does.

Back