1/6 scale Landspeeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering if I start hinting to my wife that I'd like this for Christmas!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Damn you emergency-needing people! How dare you get sick and nearly die; we have more important things to deal with than you people popping off the perch!!!!

:)

Finally back in the J-Cave this weekend and made some great progress on the damaged engine.
I should be fixing it to the body next weekend and then focussing on the cockpit and finishing details of the body.

016.jpg
017.jpg

Have spotted a few areas that need a little more work and detailing, but as it stands I'm really pleased with how its looking.
I did mess up by deciding to cut the engine mounts off and now I have to reattach them. Which has created even more work but its all good

Jas

Yeah, I'm with Hoody - I think they would have definitely only had the one mould.

GREAT spot though Jas!

(Just looked at the film, and in the long side shot, where they're off to find R2, it is definitely the same size)

Another quick update:
I have remade the top / rear jet and I'm now happy with the look.
I made it exactly the same as the side engines, is it me or does the intake look more rounded :dunno ?
020.jpg

To show the scale and how huge this is I've sat my crash test dummy in the temporary cockpit and added a drinks can.
019.jpg

Plan on figuring out the side grilles next weekend...that'll be fun :rotfl

Jas

AWESOME update Jas!

Yeah, the intake does look rounded in your photo? The ones in the movie pix look move oval(ish).

Back