1/6 scale Landspeeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you let me know what sort of space you have I'll see if I can tweak the base to suit.

Jas

Looks Great Jas. Well worth the wait.

Looking forward to seeing the diorama base you are putting tougher. I have a specific spot reserved for this in my display room. Want to see if I'll be able to work that into my space/plan, or if I'll display without it. Either way, this speeder is AWESOME. Been dreaming about having this in 1/6 scale for way too many years.

Thank you all I always appreciate your feedback.

No spoilers...if you think this is good, just wait until you see our next incredible SW creation.

Even though I built it (yes the prototype is already built and Pete will have it painted very soon) I am honestly blown away with how fantastic it's turned out and will be another incredibly detailed, movie realistic iconic scene.

It's pretty big but designed to fit in most displays units (as it is 100% TRUE 1:6th scale, and not squashed down in any way) so start saving your penny's as you definitely won't want to miss out on this one.
We aren't sure of the build numbers at this stage but will definitely keep them low so quality is maintained.

PS: this one (as well as a couple of others) has been a very closely guarded secret as I think we all know why!!

Final reveal will be announced over the coming weeks once we get the Speeder and Mustafar sorted.

Jas

Thank you all I always appreciate your feedback.

No spoilers...if you think this is good, just wait until you see our next incredible SW creation.

Even though I built it (yes the prototype is already built and Pete will have it painted very soon) I am honestly blown away with how fantastic it's turned out and will be another incredibly detailed, movie realistic iconic scene.

It's pretty big but designed to fit in most displays units (as it is 100% TRUE 1:6th scale, and not squashed down in any way) so start saving your penny's as you definitely won't want to miss out on this one.
We aren't sure of the build numbers at this stage but will definitely keep them low so quality is maintained.

PS: this one (as well as a couple of others) has been a very closely guarded secret as I think we all know why!!

Final reveal will be announced over the coming weeks once we get the Speeder and Mustafar sorted.

Jas

Which SW movie is it from?:pray:

As usual chaps, I've got loads on this weekend with the Speeder, Mustafar and RustyJ's awesome Gonk but still hoping to find time to get the lights fitted to the secret build.
Then over to Pete for him to work his thang all over it, don't think I've ever been this excited about a build until now.

Will post on another thread once its ready & will keep you all posted.

Jas

Man... I really love the look of the landspeeder. You really outdid yourself Jas.

Thanks buddy :duff

After many little improvements listening to the feedback and advice from you guys I think I'm finally there.
I'm really happy with the look and feel of this build, been a long time in the making but something this iconic, rare and desirable can't be rushed.

I can't wait for Pete to gets his hands on it as I'm 100% confident we'll all be completely blown away with how movie accurate this build will look.

Jas

Everything is now complete (apart from the screen) to start production...?...

Met up and talking with a professional mould maker over the weekend who is advising and assisting me with alternate silicone rubbers and mould making techniques.
He uses a completely different type to me, he gets over a 1000 casts from a single mould, where as I only manage a maximum of 20 (if I'm lucky) and we are way over that pre-order number also he has advised on an alternate two part resin that is super strong and super light so no major issues for shipping.

With this new moulds I could produce more speeders as and when they are ordered.

Once Pete has these last Mos Eisley Dios this week & new moulds will be ready in a few days so I can start casting.

Jas

Will it be the New Year before these are rolling off the Scratchbuilder production line or could some of us expect to have them under the Christmas tree?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back