1/6 scale Hunger Games from Star Ace Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lighting is what makes people's jaws hit the floor when they see your collection. It's the cherry on the sundae.

An awesome representation of Katniss Everdeen, definitely considering ordering this one.

Here's a video tour of Star Ace Toys NYCC booth in HD, some great footage of Katniss towards the end. The figure looks great.

Here's a video tour of Star Ace Toys NYCC booth in HD, some great footage of Katniss towards the end. The figure looks great.

The best Katniss has looked so far, but I'm still not feelin' it. Not my preferred outfit for her either. Selene is looking okay though. Little Hermione is a class above all the rest.

watched catching fire last night, that would make for a cool costume on a figure too. thats if they dot do the red armour.

Price is up in the air - this is an early prototype so costs are not yet known. But we were telling everyone that figures would be $200-250 and she would be a more deluxe figure. Another costume isn't happening for this release - you won't be able to remove the costume anyway. Deluxe bases increase the impact of any figure.

I don't mean the backdrop - that was just for the show, but a deluxe base like Selene had.

Guys lets wait for the final price! 20 bucks here or there on a figure "if done right" is no biggie!
Let them get this to look good and 20 bucks more for that is not a stretch at least to me! Having spent 1000 dollars plus on customs some seriously worth it and some not even worth a dime! I am not too worried about 20 bucks! So long like I said they do a stunning job!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Ahh, thanks for clearing things up on the price. Kinda excited to see the base now.

A Finnick in his arena costume would be so cool! A Mockingjay part 2 would also be welcomed.

Effie would be great, especially if they had her in the butterfly outfit. That one was my favorite.

they could make a lot of her if she sells well. she has many looks. the butterfly one is cool but my favourite is her first pink outfit from the first film.

Back