1/6 scale Hunger Games from Star Ace Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finnick would be a good figure in his catching fire swim wear and that giant staff thing he had.

effie would make for a fun figure too, though doubt i'd ever get her.

Not digging that price at all if true. But fingers crossed they release a CF version of her and of course a Finnick

Wow. Disappointed on the price. I could totally do without the "deluxe" treatment on this. Light up bases are, frankly, one of the most worthless features for me. Powered by batteries, it's not like you can keep it lit all the time.

Wow. Disappointed on the price. I could totally do without the "deluxe" treatment on this. Light up bases are, frankly, one of the most worthless features for me. Powered by batteries, it's not like you can keep it lit all the time.

agreed, light up features on figurines is very pointless. but i guess some people like them.

Im also a bit "Yikes!" on the price. Get rid of the pointless light up base and save some cash.

Besides this pointlessly luxurious accessory which is most likely going to rot in my parts box, what exactly makes this figure "deluxe"?

And i really don't think that backdrop thing will be included, at least i hope not.

So apparently the underworld figure is going for $250. Yeah, not paying that for Katniss.

Yeah I very rarely use light up features on figures. Even if it was rigged up to electricity, I wouldn't use it as I try and use as little as possible to keep electricity bills down.

They should be trying to keep these figures at the $200 - $220 mark.

Back