1/6 ROTS Palpatine / Sidious Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Palpatine Image Thread

Awesome lighting Parker... that looks incredibly realistic, sort like those balls with the arcing electricity :rock

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I also like to have pics from everyone to get different looks and feels. I started feeling a little better and played with Lightning today....
Comp101.jpg

That's a sweet pic! I can't wait to get this set.

Probably would have posted sooner and with more enthusiasm, but I have been very sick for a week now. Been really hard to get enough energy to take pics. But, here goes...

sscsidious006.jpg

sscpalpatine007.jpg

Damn. sir! If this is what you come up with feeling under the weather, it must shatter the senses what you can come up with in the peak of health...these are EXCELLENT!

One question...I noted you kept that right side of Palpy's profile kinda muted and shaded...how's that hairline? Still torn over weather I should send the set back for a new one or just let it go...

I just didn't post all of my pictures. But here is one...

sscpalpatine005.jpg

Well that looks perfect. Damn...I guess it's back the warehouse for a roll of the paint apps dice...

Thanks for posting the pic, Parker...

Hey, I don't even have mine yet, and won't do until the week after next...

Been a crazy few days, so to get back into rhythm, I've revisited these guys.

J.jpg

K.jpg

L.jpg

M.jpg

Y.jpg

Z.jpg

A1.jpg

B1.jpg

Sweet pics guys. :chew

A caved and order the EX, should be here Wed.

Palpatine Image Thread

I'm waiting my Palpatine/Sidious set to arrive this week. Meanwhile I'm trying to improve my skills to create movie-accurated lighting effect with photoshop.

Here's what I came with... (sorry this is not my pic :()

sscsidious008modified.jpg

Desidious, I think you're on the right track that many of us are.

However I come to the conclusion that replicating the film lightning with Photoshop and not Adobe's special effects software, is complex and requires not only tricks to get lightning shapes, but also to replicate the way the light appeared. Sith lightning doesn't look like traditional storm lightning if you look carefully, particularly when Sidious attacks Mace Windu.

You've got a good first step though, and as each of attacks the issue, perhaps someone will find the right combination of tricks to get the desired result.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day.

My Palps/Sidious pack arrives, my Bubo arrives and my Jabba throne room will be done except for the BBQ.

And a custom head will be arriving too.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day.

My Palps/Sidious pack arrives, my Bubo arrives and my Jabba throne room will be done except for the BBQ.

And a custom head will be arriving too.

Star Wars day at Anzik Hayes' house!!!! Sounds awesome man! These two are by far some of the finiest looking figures in the whole series, and that's saying a lot!!!

Back