1/6 Rob Zombie Custom WIP- UPDATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudblood

Super Freak
Reaction score
This figure has gone through several major changes, most noticeably, the heads. This new head was sculpted by FSeb and haired/painted by Elvis1976. I believe it was the one he took to his art show, or almost exact to that one. The jacket was also given to me by Elvis.

I commissioned heat transfers from Corrose for some patches for the pants/tanktop. Anyway, hope you guys like it.

Head- Custom by F_Seb
Body- Knockoff TTM-19 with added paint
Shirt- Tanktop with added decal from Corrose
Jacket- No idea
Pants- ZY Toys modded by me, decals from Corrose
Belt- HT Angelica with leather strips by RavenEye
Boots- ZY Toys Converse
Stand decal- Hunterdnrc

I still have a few more things to add to this guy, but time will tell.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Rob Zombie Custom WIP

very nice! This is gonna look awesome with some hair !!

Thanks! Elvis1976 is actually going to paint and hair one for me. I just talked to him about it. :panic::yess:

Yup, sculpts are being sent to him tomorrow. I can't wait to see mine done and to see what he does with his.

Welcome to the party! Haha. I'm trying to get heat transfers to put all those weird patches on his pants and one to make that pentagram tank.

Transfers are commissioned from Corrose. I've getting a Frankenstein (the monster), Universal Phantom, skull Abe Lincoln, and the goat pentagram for a tank top.

Thanks man! I wasn't sure whether to use that or the Hellbilly Deluxe cover but I think that one worked out better.

Haven't updated this thread in months, so I thought I would show where I was with it. It's still not done yet, but it's getting close. I'm actually going to make Zombie's doctor character from the Living Dead Girl video with the white makeup head painted by Elvis and sculpted by F-Seb. I'll then be making a more modern Zombie with the WIP head at the bottom. It was repainted by mus_musculus (check his work out, he is amazing) and was sculpted by Peter the Painter.

Belt was done by RavenEye.

Really nice Rob custom, dig the result of the headsculpt painted.
His outfit is great two, love the trouser with transferts on it.

Really nice Rob custom, dig the result of the headsculpt painted.
His outfit is great two, love the trouser with transferts on it.

You sculpted an awesome head, sir!
I think I'm going to redo the pants eventually, I don't like how they came out. Thanks for checking out the thread!

Back