1/6 REDMAN TOYS Entrepreneur - There Will Be Tears...before bedtime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea... that title doesn't really sound like it's aimed to help create recasing awareness. It's a pretty clear dig, but no worries. I assure you no one here is crying. The **** is just insulting and infuriating.

:lol :lol :lol

As an oilman, I hope that you'll forgive just good old fashioned plain speaking... your figure is an abomination.

:lol :yess:

You're joking, right?

:lol:lol

:ohbfrank:

Yea... that title doesn't really sound like it's aimed to help create recasing awareness. It's a pretty clear dig, but no worries. I assure you no one here is crying. The **** is just insulting and infuriating.

The character has never been on my radar so I wasn't familiar with previous renditions of him. So wasn't sure it was a recast to begin with, but the odds were heavy that it was. I'd have guessed Iminime based on Redman's previous modus operandi.

The title was tongue in cheek because Redman never fails to raise a passionate response. Plus there will be tears of laughter before bedtime, since it just looks bad with the giraffe neck, wild collar, huge laces, cheap hat, and lollipop...

You're joking, right?

no, not really, you can say it's bad photo on the Rainman with potato cams. but i don't see the realism or accuracy of the sculpt from those pics.

both looks very similar, but Rainman clothing is much better tailored & weathered.

unless someone put up a side by side fair comparison, like last time on the Good/Bad/Ugly recasts.

And I just discovered that ThreeQ's Arrow used a recast of Rocco's Amell sculpt. :thud:

15rrf0.jpg

no, not really, you can say it's bad photo on the Rainman with potato cams. but i don't see the realism or accuracy of the sculpt from those pics.

both looks very similar, but Rainman clothing is much better tailored & weathered.

unless someone put up a side by side fair comparison, like last time on the Good/Bad/Ugly recasts.

There's an element of truth to that. Not in the photos present in this thread, but the one I just found in the thread for the real thing:

Going by the hat and head I thought it was the Redman, until I read the following posts praising it.

Never trust a photo!

Don't go by the hat and the head... because they're BOTH Rainman's not "Redman's"!

Go by everything else from the neck down. Anyone who appreciates top-shelf, hand crafted 1/6 stuff knows that the original boots alone are works of art, and worth more than everything found in Redman's set put together

Don't go by the hat and the head... because they're BOTH Rainman's not "Redman's"!

Go by everything else from the neck down. Anyone who appreciates top-shelf, hand crafted 1/6 stuff knows that the original boots alone are works of art, and worth more than everything found in Redman's set put together

From the neck down there's obviously no comparison. It was just the apparent low quality of the head and hat in the photo that fooled me for a moment that it was Redman's effort.

I'm far from the best photographer on the forum, but you can be sure it's always the real deal :wave

Then again, Redman's trash has yet to be released so my doll could not have been a bootleg
shifty.gif

i don't get it, which one is rainman which is redman? both have hair, someone says original is bald?

anyway all the sculpts shown in this thread looks bad, rainman or not, maybe it's their earlier works?

Potato, it's a recast of Rainman's sculpt. Let's not do this again, ok? Let's not do the roundabout "is it a recast, isn't it a recast" thing that we did in the GBU thread. It's a recast. End of story.

dude, if what you say is true, then most people are actually bashing Rainman's work thinking it's Redman's recast. which is a big joke. i guess folks here just hurt.

Potato, it's a recast of Rainman's sculpt. Let's not do this again, ok? Let's not do the roundabout "is it a recast, isn't it a recast" thing that we did in the GBU thread. It's a recast. End of story.

it's a recast that nobody can tell which one is a recast but based on "This is Redman That is Rainman hah Redman's a joke".

Back