1/6 REDMAN TOYS Entrepreneur - There Will Be Tears...before bedtime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, if what you say is true, then most people are actually bashing Rainman's work thinking it's Redman's recast. which is a big joke. i guess folks here just hurt.

No, what PopCultKid said was the sculpts are both Rainman's because Redman's sculpt is a recast copy.

We are bashing Redman's ""effort"" because it is a subpar recast of Rainman's superb sculpt.

it's a recast that nobody can tell which one is a recast but based on "This is Redman That is Rainman hah Redman's a joke".

?????????????????????????????

Read my post again. :duff

Potato, it's a recast of Rainman's sculpt. Let's not do this again, ok? Let's not do the roundabout "is it a recast, isn't it a recast" thing that we did in the GBU thread. It's a recast. End of story.

I'm gonna laugh pretty hard if we find out Redman is Rainman...between the name similarities and the fact that Redman is only picking on Rainman and not any other customizers...I dunno something doesn't seem right here...

I'm gonna laugh pretty hard if we find out Redman is Rainman...between the name similarities and the fact that Redman is only picking on Rainman and not any other customizers...I dunno something doesn't seem right here...

Redman has recasted iminime releases. Good, Bad and Ugly and Lethal Weapon off the top of my head

It's not really that weird, Rainman and iminime are probably the highest profile customizers and their work fetches high prices. Good fodder for easy money.

well from the pictures, both Redman & Rainman sculpt looks pretty much the same, with all the blurry pictures.

both lacks texture & is far from realistic & looks different from the person they are trying to represent.

but if you say it's the Best sculpt available in the market for the character i'll have to agree. Impressive? not really.

Looks like something out from Sideshow 5 years back.

If you say Redman did a bad job with the recast, i can't really tell from those pics. Only way to tell is look at their outfits.

well from the pictures, both Redman & Rainman sculpt looks pretty much the same, with all the blurry pictures.

They look similar because the Redman sculpt is a recast of the Rainman sculpt.

Look at Paramore's pictures of the original Rainman figure. Look at the ******, squished unhatted Redman head.

A sub par copy. Simple.

They look similar because the Redman sculpt is a recast of the Rainman sculpt.

Look at Paramore's pictures of the original Rainman figure. Look at the ******, squished unhatted Redman head.

A sub par copy. Simple.

that's the same thing you guys said with the Good/Bad/Ugly cowboys, yet non of you have both Redman & Rainman to judge them fairy, but just basing off pictures of excellent photography on Rainman & mediocre Redmans off a potato cam.

if it's a recast no reason why the head would be squashed.

paint app wise, i don't see much difference, both looks cartoonish.

that's the same thing you guys said with the Good/Bad/Ugly cowboys, yet non of you have both Redman & Rainman to judge them fairy, but just basing off pictures of excellent photography on Rainman & mediocre Redmans off a potato cam.

Are you talking about whether Redman's is a recast, or whether it is a good quality recast? I honestly cannot tell.

if it's a recast no reason why the head would be squashed.

paint app wise, i don't see much difference, both looks cartoonish.

Unhatted sculpt is squished because Redman's "sculptors" did a lousy job of sculpting hair onto the top of his head.

Here's the original thread for the Rainman figure.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109803&p=4928134&viewfull=1#post4928134
I have linked to where the in hand pictures start coming in. Look for the best ones.

Here are Rainman's pictures on his website.
https://www.rainmanart.kr/shop/step1.php?number=741&b_code=B20080723020936
https://www.rainmanart.kr/shop/step1.php?number=744

Please decide for yourself which one is best. I think I can speak for most however, when I say the answer is clear.

All these obscure characters getting made instead of a Lich King or Revan. What are they thinking?

Redman is rainman!!!!......i like it, makes sense cornering both ends of the market what a genius.

The suit can me messed with to be more screen accurate, the sculpt can be replaced with a rm one

yea, Rainman's outfit is good, but the head sculpt can be replaced with Redman's. Two separate headsculpts just doesn't quite make sense.

Redman Toys
Later we will develop more new products

To be fair, they did cook up their own original head for this one but just couldn't figure out a way for it to ship safely....

egg-85187__180.jpg

Back