1/6 REDMAN TOYS Entrepreneur - There Will Be Tears...before bedtime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg
r4.jpg

Haven't seen the film in years and can barely remember it. So I can't see this joining the collection, unless he goes with the westerners. Though even then I didn't bother with their 'Doc 1' or 'Doc 2'.

This one looks to suffer from the same giraffe neck as Doc.

what movie and character is that from?

facesculpt looks cartoonish, who did they copy this time?

Yeah a really bad re sculpt of the top of the head too. They clearly can only recast. The satchel is a piece of crap too.

All a piece of crap wants burning

The original rainman artwork with Robbies satchel

81236215bad8efc330f310dd71fef949.jpg
0e92a5af68e760b1c78c09b6f28e70c2.jpg
2b20750bd61c255cf6aa0d0fe4a16058.jpg
63e6ae960188362e8e31a046ae141b4d.jpg
205f387acaaab16b22168fcef02bf955.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah a really bad re sculpt of the top of the head too. They clearly can only recast. The satchel is a piece of crap too.

Just saw Rainman's sculpt, which was bald under the hat. So Redman have added a really bad wig to make it more versatile!

No matter how much he brushes it, Dan isn't going to look any dapper!

They forgot to add more head on when they applied the wig. This one I hope bites them in the ass. Doesn't seem like a popular enough character to make especially with the really poor quality.

They forgot to add more head on when they applied the wig. This one I hope bites them in the ass. Doesn't seem like a popular enough character to make especially with the really poor quality.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

This is pretty funny too as they brainlessly went with the quail hunter clothes when they could have sold way more units if it were the charcoal suit. :rotfl
****ing idiots

:lecture :lecture :lecture

This is pretty funny too as they brainlessly went with the quail hunter clothes when they could have sold more units if it were the charcoal suit. :rotfl
****ing idiots

Exactly. Even Rainman should have went charcoal. I don't see a backpack with this set. Maybe I should start another run to capitalize on the new market. I'm sure the buyers of this would pay for my pack right? ��

Back