Action Figure 1:6 Raiders Dutch Bible Progress Build COMPLETED! Pics on #28

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Raiders Dutch Bible Progress Build NEW PICS #16

New pictures of the progress. I added some details to the book corners. Here also is a sampling of the inside pages. I hope to be finished this week.
DSC_0002_zps4b0f2bca.jpg

DSC_0004-1_zpsdaa7c9af.jpg

DSC_0005-2_zps11083d30.jpg

I'm in for one for sure!

Looks fantastic!

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the images from? I always wondered if the illustrations were custom done for the movie or if a bible really exists with those etchings (although I figure they must have been custom)!

Wow. I'm definitly in for one. You've outdone yourself on this project. Beautiful!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

That looks so amazing. I will have to get this and both of the journals you have made. Everything looks top notch. You have great skill.

Amazing work! I was gonna hit you up for a grail diary and Raiders journal, but I'll just wait until you get this one done for the whole set, unless you have any more craziness planned . . . .

Looks fantastic!

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the images from? I always wondered if the illustrations were custom done for the movie or if a bible really exists with those etchings (although I figure they must have been custom)!

Most if not all images are simply public domain pics from old bibles.

Re: 1:6 Raiders Dutch Bible Progress Build COMPLETED!

After weeks of trials, tribulations and a lot of labor the pulpit bible for Raiders is finally finished. Here is a quick rundown of its features.
  • Genuine leather cover
  • Magnetic closure straps
  • Accurate ribbed spine
  • Marbelized end pages
  • Metal ornaments at corners and at stap attach points
  • 156 pages of the Old Testement KJV. Genesis through 1 Kings
  • Several graphics including the ark picture from Raiders
  • Bookmark ribbon
  • Through the use of a sliding end page the book can open completely flat
  • Two suprise inserts.
DSC_0015_zps1c378172.jpg

DSC_0017_zpse64d0da5.jpg

DSC_0007-1_zps4ce2093a.jpg

DSC_0023_zps3001a64b.jpg

DSC_0009-1_zpse8dfb1b5.jpg

This is by far one of the absolute best / finely crafted custom Indy accessories ever offered.. brilliant brilliant work !!! BRAVO !

Beautiful work. Your best piece yet. I don't know how your going to top yourself but im sure you will.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Just got one of these Bibles today, along with Ronnie's other books. I'd share pictures, but they wouldn't do nearly as good a job as Ronnie's. I saw the pictures and was floored, but receiving it in hand. . . it's amazing.

I can't say enough good things about the whole thing, Ronnie's a stand-up dude. You need one of these books!! Heck, you need all of them. Even if you don't like Indiana Jones, you need to get one of these just to admire the craftsmanship.

Thanks for all the kind words. I always strive to create the best in my 1/6 products. I makes me feel good to see customers such as yourself enjoying the result of my labors. :wink1:

Good God.

Yes that's just what the Sideshow freaks though.

Sorry if bumping an old thread,but's that is too cool to not comment on.

That's awesome man.

Well I just ordered my DX05 and it should be on its way any day now. If I save up some cash I may be getting in touch with you about one of these if you are still making them or have some for sale.

Back