• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Custom 1/6 Raiders Of The Lost Ark Bible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figure5901

Super Freak
Reaction score
The response to the Custom 1/6 Raiders Bible has been tremendous. Many of you have asked about ordering one so I wanted to post all the details for those interested.
The price is $130.00 which includes shipping/tracking and signature confirmation to U.S. addresses. Those outside the U.S., PM me your address and I will quote you the additional amount for shipping. Sorry but due to the price I must send these in a way that can be tracked and signed for.
Each one takes about one week to complete. If anyone is interested send me a PM and your name will be added to the list. As it is completed I will send you a PM stating it is ready to ship and request payment at that time. Personally I don't like taking deposits or payments for an item unless it is ready to ship.
I want to thank everyone for the praise and compliments as you followed the progress of this build. It turned out even better than I expected. For anyone that missed it here are some of the features and pictures of the bible from Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Enjoy!
  • Genuine leather cover
  • Magnetic closure straps
  • Accurate ribbed spine
  • Marbelized end pages
  • Metal ornaments at corners and strap attach points
  • 156 pages of the Old Testement KJV Genesis-1 Kings
  • Several graphics including the Ark picture from Raiders
  • Bookmark ribbon
  • Through the use of a front sliding end page the book can open completely flat
  • Two surprise inserts

Last edited:
Back