1/6 Present Toys PT-79 Future Warrior (T-800 Tech Noir)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
pt.jpg

Excellent! They MUST do Reese and Sarah!
I wouldn't bank on that. Isn't it the case that all these guys do is copy and resell existing popular Hot Toys figures.

Heck they're even giving this the same inaccurate beige pants and the clunky boots of MMS136. No attempt to improve when they could even copy the pants and boots from MMS238 to do so.

Cool. Think I like my HT one more but not too shabby , plus the head sculpt on this guy looks pretty dang good. Wouldn’t mind having that at the least!

I wouldn't bank on that. Isn't it the case that all these guys do is copy and resell existing popular Hot Toys figures.

Heck they're even giving this the same inaccurate beige pants and the clunky boots of MMS136. No attempt to improve when they could even copy the pants and boots from MMS238 to do so.
I figure that may be the case but it is at least worth trying to encourage their releases! Also if all they are doing is copying hopefully we get the Colonial marines.

I doubt they have any real knowledge of the characters they are copying....accuracies or inaccuracies. I would expect to see the MMS238 at some point with those updates.

Count me in. Such a damn shame that it's only these guys interested in Terminator. Hopefully IA can sort the license out, I've given up on HT.
I think HT will do Terminator again but only when InArt and/or JND reveal that they are.

''There was a new Terminator War....a few years from now, all this, Present Toys, it's gone....just gone''

Count me in. Such a damn shame that it's only these guys interested in Terminator. Hopefully IA can sort the license out, I've given up on HT.
Their busts are looking real good. The licensor were waiting to see how those turn out before giving them 1/6. All signs are pointing towards an InArt T-800 sooner or later

While T2 was a better movie can you believe they only made 3 characters out of the 2 movies? The HT Sarah looks worse than sideshow dollies and needs an upgrade.

i dont believe people wont buy T1 Kyle Reese, Sarah and T2 Connor.

There's lots of problems with this proto... the face being only one of several.

The HT version is one of the best figures HT ever made. If you can get one for a decent price, I highly recommend it.
Agreed, The HT Tech Noir figure is my favourite, just get the HT Police Shootout cargo pants and boots and your good to go.
This PT version does not look an upgrade at the moment. Where is the chain on the jacket to?

Back