1/6 Pop Toys - JC movie demon hunter Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair's not too dissimilar from Neo's hair. If you aren't a OCD 100% accuracy freak then the head sculpt could be used if the other Neo figure coming out turns out to have a poor sculpt/paint.

who is releasing that comin neo? reloaded ver yeah? or is matrix one ver? sick of my crap medicom.

who is releasing that comin neo? reloaded ver yeah? or is matrix one ver? sick of my crap medicom.

Interested to know that as well. I'd love a Reloaded one but I'd probably get a Matrix version.

Check this thread out:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-iconic-toys-anderson.html?highlight=Anderson

I'm not sure if it's licensed or not, or when a full figure will be shown. The sculpt they've shown is pretty good but not as good as either this Constantine sculpt or the Iminime version.

11221347_1654640534774539_3032808173657933185_n.jpg

im sold!

still plan on gettin a generic comic book look like sculpt and a tan trench coat to switch it back and forth from movie to comic vers. the spidey 2 HT goblin sculpt with blond painted hair looks good to me if i cant find any better option.

I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this one. :yess: Hopefully PopToys knocks this one out of the park. Constantine is one of my favorites and absolutely an underrated and film.

really cool movie.

I love the quote, "I guess there's a plan for all of us. I had to die - twice - just to figure that out. "

So, anyone happen to see it in hand or actual pictures?

I inquired about him with my fav seller, he said that there were complains about the sculpt, so they won't sell him..

Back