1/6 Pop Toys - JC movie demon hunter Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one like Keanu reeves Constantine?

M2bZqh.jpg

Hell I'd like to see a sculpt of the guy who did the recent TV show.

I love this movie though.

I love Constantine with Keanu, really looking forward to this release.

The Keanu Reeves movies was alright, and I take no issue with adaptions taking big liberties. It's just the comic Constantine is so damn wickedly charismatic and uniquely english it was hard to get into it. I haven't watched television series, but the trailers looked sort of watered down friendly version. Is this true or am I way off the mark. I also haven't gotten into the revamped series either. I only have the original Hellblazer collection.

The Keanu Reeves movies was alright, and I take no issue with adaptions taking big liberties. It's just the comic Constantine is so damn wickedly charismatic and uniquely english it was hard to get into it. I haven't watched television series, but the trailers looked sort of watered down friendly version. Is this true or am I way off the mark. I also haven't gotten into the revamped series either. I only have the original Hellblazer collection.

I hated the TV series. Never read the comic book, though, so I had no other comparison than the movie, but I thought the show was considerably less dark than the movie. So, I for one would rather have this version. But I can see why the comic book faithful, based on their comiments, wouldn't really care for it.

No. I like it too. I get the interest in the comics version but I'm surprised most rather have the tv version over Keanu. I guess some people on here don't like Keanu or the movie that much?:dunno

I'm very fond of Keanu actually but Matt Ryan is the perfect embodiment of Constantine, as some fans used to say: it's like he jumped out of the pages of Hellblazer.

def getting this! also a fan of the keanu ver but doesnt even come close to the epicness that is John C in the comics or even the Matt Ryan ver. It bothers me they scrapped the entire English ex-punk aspect to the character for the keanu ver, which i think is very important for the character. But still will get and did enjoy movie despite its flaws.

will also get a tan trench coat and a head-sculpt that matches as best i can find for comic so i can easily switch this from movie to comic ver.:clap

These guys do some good unlicensed sculpts... almost too good, I wouldn't be surprised if they run into trouble.

The hair's not too dissimilar from Neo's hair. If you aren't a OCD 100% accuracy freak then the head sculpt could be used if the other Neo figure coming out turns out to have a poor sculpt/paint.

Back