1/6 Phicen Adam West Limited Edition Figure (PL-2014-37)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O.S.O

One Sixth Outfitters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
3.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
4.JPG
13.JPG

Item Description:

Legendary star of the silver screen and small screen, ADAM WEST, has his career turned upside down in this

hip-whimsical, trans-dimensional epic of an adventure. When a mysterious fan delivers an exotic amulet to

Mr. West’s doorstep he is swept up in a new odyssey that changes his career, abilities, and inadvertently

make him the man that saves the universe! Based on the comic, "The Mis-Adventures of Adam West" by

Storm Entertainment, Inc., this is another "First-Ever 1:6 Figure" of the one and only Adam West.

“KAPOW”'evil with...

Officially Authorized Likeness of Adam West

Includes:

- Phicen Articulated 1:6 Body

- head sculpt

- interchangeable posing hands * 3 pairs

- magic amulet

- gun w/ removable clip

- gun silencer

- shoulder holster

- specialty packaging * 1set

Outfit #1: Leisure Wear

- blue jacket

- gray pants

- yellow ascot

- pocket square

- white shirt

- leather belt w/ metal buckle

- pair of shoes

Outfit #2: Formal Wear

- Tuxedo Jacket

- Slacks

- Bow Tie

Release Date:Q4 2016
MSRP: $174.99 USD

I'm not overly impressed with it. Something about the sculpt feels off to me. The clothing looks nice though.

I just think the sculpt seems off. Seems like something with the eyes/eyebrows to me doesn't look quite right. I don't mind the idea of the figure and think the clothes look good for a Bruce Wayne but I dunno.

PHICEN Limited | 1:6 Scale Action Doll | The Mis-Adventures of Adam West | PL-2014-37

Legendary star of the silver screen and small screen, ADAM WEST has his career turned upside down in this hip-whimsical and trans-dimensional epic of an adventure. When a mysterious fan delivers an exotic amulet to Mr. West’s doorstep, it sweeps him up in a new odyssey that changes his career, abilities, and inadvertently makes him the man that saves the universe! Based on the comic, "The Mis-Adventures of Adam West" by Storm Entertainment, Inc., this is another "First Ever 1:6 Figure" of the one and only Adam West. “KAPOW” evil with the officially authorized likeness of Adam West.

PARTS LIST:

• Gun w/ Removable Clip & Silencer
  • Head Sculpt
  • Interchangeable Posing Hands (3 Pairs)
  • Magic Amulet
  • Phicen Articulated 1:6 Body
  • Shoulder Holster
  • Specialty Packaging

FORMAL WEAR OUTFIT:

• Bow Tie
  • Slacks
  • Tuxedo Jacket

LEISURE WEAR OUTFIT:

• Blue Jacket
  • Gray Pants
  • Leather Belt w/ Metal Buckle
  • Pocket Square
  • Shoe (1 Pair)
  • White Shirt
  • Yellow Ascot

The MSRP is approximately $175.00 USD.

The release date is approximately 4TH QTR 2016.

--

1.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Phicen likeliness sucks. Nearly all their headsculpt are glorified barbie and kent

You'd have to really be into the Batman '66 series, or Adam West( I guess), to own this.lol Having said that, it's ok. I think he'd look great in a 60s Batman series display.

It looks like a very young Adam West to me. The tuxedo is very nice as well. The blazer and slacks look is very Batman 66 Bruce Wayne. Really a pretty good release at a reasonable price for two sets of clothes and a decent figure. I won't be buying it since I couldn't give a fig about the subject, but it's going to make some of this "great star of the silver screen" fans happy.
Wish Julie Newmar's likeness was as good as this one. That might actually have been a buy.

Having a Bale and Keaton Bruce for their respective Bats, I'm going to get this for the West Bats.
I go along with the Moore lookalike aspects.
I think the intention is go on the comic persona, and take Mr. West and give him Bond attributes. Of course, whe. I get mine, I'll aim for a Bruce Wayne look.

Back