PHICEN:1/6 Female Private Detective -Honey West & Rocket Pistol -Wilma Deering

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
PHICEN:1/6 Female Private Detective -Honey West & Rocket Pistol -Wilma Deering

PHICEN : Honey West 1/6 Scale Action Doll

Item No.:PL2014-36
Retail Price:US$149.99
Delivery Date:3rd quarter 2015

Created by Gloria and Forest Fickling under the pseudonym "G.G. Fickling", Honey West first appeared in the 1957 book This Girl for Hire. Honey West would appear eleven more times in mystery novels. In 1965, she was portrayed for 30 episodes on a hit television show.

Honey West is considered one of the first female private detective in popular fiction. With her pet ocelot, black-belt in judo, and "Bond" like gadgets, Honey West was a fan favorite at the height of the 1960s spy era. In recent years, Honey West has returned in the pages of a Moonstone Comics series. Executive Replicas, Phicen Ltd., and Moonstone Comics are proud to release this legendary character.

New Phicen Articulated Body
Realistic Portrait

Accessories:

Ocelot w/ Leash
.38 Special
.45 Automatic
2 sets of hands
Tailored outfit
Belt w/ Buckle
Boots
Figure Stand
Packaging

...................................................................................................................................

PHICEN :Honey West 1/6 可动人偶

产品编号:PL2014-36
零售价:US$149.99
发货:2015年第3季度

Honey West最早出现在This Girl for Hire(1957年出版)一书中。这本书由Gloria 和 Forest Fickling合著,但以笔名"G.G. Fickling" 出版。
1965年,Honey West 这一经典形象被搬上电视银屏,深受欢迎而轰动一时。

在类型小说里面,Honey West 被认为是第一位女性私人侦探。
她的一贯形象元素有豹猫、柔道黑带和詹姆斯·邦德(007)式的装备。
在“私人侦探潮”最鼎盛的20世纪60年代,她是大批粉丝的最爱。
再后来,Moonstone漫画公司让Honey West走进了漫画。
而现在,Phicen Ltd.,Executive Replicaston 和Moonstone合作,荣誉出品这款Honey West 1:6 可动人偶。

 PHICEN公司新推出关节素体
逼真效果

配件:

豹猫和牵引绳
38手枪
45手枪
两对手
定制服装
皮带
靴子
底座
外包装

112128wan454wsb955aa3o.jpg

112138grqsdsjrdrtbddyz.jpg

112140taiqcwb4bgc1gw1q.jpg

112142fz7wgj01sy4f67aj.jpg

112143watq8qtjjbxafb7g.jpg

112145m3xvtd9txt9a9d6o.jpg

112146z5zufauwcmlm3pbg.jpg

112556vdzhhihciucjewu5.jpg

Re: PHICEN:1/6 Female Private Detective -Honey West & Rocket Pistol -Wilma Deering

PHICEN :Wilma Deering 1/6th scale action doll

Suggested retail price - $159.99
Item number: PL2014-49
Expected delivery date – 3rd quarter 2015

Wilma Deering is smart, tough, and doesn't take any guff. This daring dame fights to protect earth form the evil aliens,
rogue robots, and dastardly villains. Her world of tomorrow is turned upside down when she meets a stranger from the distant past,
a man named BuckRogers!

As the original"space girl", Wilma is the archetype for the many heroines of science-fiction and fantasy.
With her clever mind, adventurous spirit and trusty "rocket pistol",
Wilma Deering has defied gravity and the stereotypical "damsel in distress" since the 1920s.

For the first time ever, you an defend the future with...

New Phicen Jointed body

Portrait of Wilma Deering
Rocket pisto
Belt, buckle & holster
4 sets hands/gloves
Leather boots
Anti-gravity leather”jump belt” with Disc
New bubble helmet
New pilot cap with moving visor
Classic outfit
Figure stand
Specalty package

...................................................................................................................................

PHICEN :Wilma Deering 1/6 可动人偶

零售价:$159.99
产品编号:PL2014-49
发货:2015年第三季度

Wilma Deering聪明、果敢,阻止外星人入侵、打怪兽、制服恶棍,她为保卫地球而战。
在未来世界,她遇到陌生男子Buck Rogers,生活发生翻天覆地的变化。

Wilma Deering是科学小说和奇幻小说中“太空女战士”的原型。
头脑聪明、无畏冒险,加上“火箭手鎗”这一利器,Wilma Deering不受地心引力影响,也打破了人们对女性的一贯成见。

欢迎加入Wilma Deering的未来之战!

Phicen 新推出关节素体

Wilma Deering肖像
火箭手鎗
皮带和手鎗套
4对手套手
皮靴
反地心引力装备
大头盔
小头盔带活动面罩
经典服装
底座
特别包装

112846leej01ajoodo6gj7.jpg

112848tllw1p1n839vlpnt.jpg

112849g87nrigkz200vn5i.jpg

112851lxv6o6s9x9xbcfb7.jpg

112852nwjiims6kgbjvwbo.jpg

112853jyzun0eku11i66pt.jpg

112854ek2khqqri9m11ymy.jpg

112856q56cko616yk3ono4.jpg

112858ngvryrypi6crrmri.jpg

112859owx9dfs97z7ofw29.jpg

112859hut7qus2twpn7mhy.jpg

Re: PHICEN:1/6 Female Private Detective -Honey West & Rocket Pistol -Wilma Deering

Keen for Wilma Deering, but no rocket pack?

Wow, these are both very interesting, not creepy sex dolls like most of their past figures. The headsculpts are the most realistic I've seen from Phicen too.

Might pick up Honey West, but I would like to know more about this new body first.

Honey West look a bit like Nicole Kidman

Apprently this has now been cancelled.

I was just flicking though my tv channels, and came across an episode. I can see the likeness, but I guess it doesn't matter now.

Where did you find out it was cancelled??

A post over on Osw and on the Honey West page on SMCG Customs.

Wow, these are both very interesting, not creepy sex dolls like most of their past figures. The headsculpts are the most realistic I've seen from Phicen too.

I'll prolly pick up a HW, first female TV Private Eye Action hero.

The sculpt is passable IMO, but could use better paint apps, especially the eyebrows ( the arches are too exagerrated) but as far as I know this is only the 2nd Honey West figure ever made, there was a HW Gilbert doll made in the 60s, but that was the 60s and let's face it, we'll probably never see another HW figure.

It would have been cool to add some of her Private Detective gadgets, like her earring listening devices or were they smoke bombs, etc.

Last edited:

Could this 3rd party be making one of their own?

I hope they don't go and cancel Stormy Tempest as well

Don't know, but the HW figure is pre-sold out everywhere, ER, GH, BBTS, etc.

I did find another store that still had these on PO and jumped on it.

Bummer the Buck Rogers couldn't have had the leather bits like the Wilma figure... he's pretty well done, but could have looked a lot better.

Just got a cancelation notice from Timewalker Toys in regard to Honey West. :(

Just got a cancelation notice from Timewalker Toys in regard to Honey West. :(

??? I ordered from them as well. Guess I'm next, just pre ordered last night. Still up for PO on their site.

Honey West 1/6 Scale Figure - Executive Replicas

I'm starting to think all the Pre-Sold out tags from vendors carrying this (GH, BBTS, ER, TW, etc.) might mean this isn't even happening or there was some hold up in licensing, production, et.

Anyone know what's going on? Guess I'll contact Go Hero and get to the bottom of this.

Oops, missed that. :lol

Kinda Sux, A 3rd party could be just about anyone or entity; another Toy Co. a family member,a Studio, could be anything really.

A shame really as ER did so much work in development, sculpt, marketing, etc to make this happen.

I'm guessing that the 'third party' might very well be Anne Francis' estate.

I'm guessing that the 'third party' might very well be Anne Francis' estate.

Doubt it's another toy co, hopefully it's just an individual or entity who was cut out of the licensing profit. A cancellation I'm guessing resulted from a court order cease and desist or threat of litigation. Hopefully whatever it is can be worked out -- would be a shame if we never see a HW figure and I DO mean figure. :wink1:

Back