1/6 news?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fel9

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Any news on the next 1/6 figure, or ,for that matter, about the LOTR 1/6 line at all? I have been impressed with what I have seen so far from this line, and it seems lately that there has been a void of information...

Waiting.......

Word has leaked out that the next 1/6th LOTR figure from Sideshow will be Gollum/Smeagol. The exclusive piece will be his loincloth. Make sure you get the exclusive version, folks...

Nah, that link leads to a post from Weta about the infintesimal possibility of more statues. This thread is about the REAL 1/6 line - like the recently announced Aragorn and Legolas.

And to answer the question - SSC is probably going to go a bit slower with LotR than Star Wars, but I'm betting we'll see at least two more figures before SDCC.

Darklord Dave said:
Nah, that link leads to a post from Weta about the infintesimal possibility of more statues. This thread is about the REAL 1/6 line - like the recently announced Aragorn and Legolas.

And to answer the question - SSC is probably going to go a bit slower with LotR than Star Wars, but I'm betting we'll see at least two more figures before SDCC.

Thanks Dave...I should have been more specific....yet more proof that not everyone can read my mind....

Can't wait to see the new stuff.....(come on Gandalf the Grey).....

FlyAndFight said:
Word has leaked out that the next 1/6th LOTR figure from Sideshow will be Gollum/Smeagol. The exclusive piece will be his loincloth. Make sure you get the exclusive version, folks...

a pity... nothing special about that since i thought he always had that on him. now... a trout would do good. to slap around with. :D

Im guessing joke.....
I don't know how I feel about a LOTR SDCC exclusive.......hmmmm

Don't you guys think we are due for another 1/6 figure? Hopefully there will be a preview in the next Newsletter.

Last edited:
I'd take Gandalf next in either format actually. LOTR needs some pushing from SS right now IMO.

Back