1/6 Narin Predator Armor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if only someone who has these statues would speak up and answer the 1/6th question.we could get the ball rolling.I have thought about doing this for some time,but not knowing the scale of these statues has held me back.I dont really care to buy these statues,but if we get the info and we could find some one with a unpainted unbuilt kit I could borrow for a short time we would be getting somewhere.original or casted it doesnt matter as long as the detail is good.and the original parts would not be damaged.

That was what I was meaning when I said an original is usually better. Detail is, sometimes, softer on recasts than the original.

still looking on the narin predator statue scale & no luck, does anyone have one that can put it next to a hot toys and take a good guess on the scale??

ok just looked on ebay and asked a seller a question about a recast he's selling of the Narin Predator. The seller said it is 1/6 scale, and it measures 13 inches high (head to base) X 18 inches wide for the base. I think we got something here.

Anyone who owns an original is NOT going to help you guys in your quest for any type of recasting.

Go on thehunterslair.com and ask for help. You wont be very well received there...that place and its community is against recasting very much but they have a lot of Kits and kit owners.

Last edited:
I highly doubt the people at hunterslair will help you at all, but good luck. I hope you have thick skin!

Oh wow, I just now realized my typo "You'll be very well received..." It was meant to be "You wont..."

I swear, if you go there asking for help recasting you will be flamed like Napalm just got dropped on your house.

Back