1/6 Narin Predator Armor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Che-Che2837

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know of someone that has tried or has made the narin armor for a 1/6 Predator. I think this would be a good idea for you sculptors out there looking to do recast customs. I've seen the pics of the armor on predatorstuff.com & other forums so there is no shortage of pics to get ideas from & I've seen the custom bio already in 1/6 scale. If I had any skills or directon in sculpting I would try myself. Your thoughts everyone on this?

I think he's talking about the full body armor. I would love to get my hands on a set if anyone ever attempts it. Can't be THAT hard right?

I think he's talking about the full body armor. I would love to get my hands on a set if anyone ever attempts it. Can't be THAT hard right?

yeah Rain I was talking just about the full armor, I've seen both bobamike's & elder_predator 2's bio's and both are hands down outstanding:bow! Now if only someone can make the full armor, here are the pics from predatorstuff.com if someone wants to take a crack at it! Just imagine all the endless possibilities in custom predators & different paint schemes on the armor!

https://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/index.php?level=album&id=122

lol why doesnt someone buy a recast of the pred and "tear" the armor off of it? The armor would at least be as accurate as it can get!
but it would be a hassle to fit and form sooo.... yea

That's not a terrible idea dude. Hmmm...but I don't own a Narin statue so is it in 1:6 scale though?

if the statue is 1/6th scale and I could get access to one I could do it easily.so if we can confirm scale and then get a statue we are in buisness.:D

if the statue is 1/6th scale and I could get access to one I could do it easily.so if we can confirm scale and then get a statue we are in buisness.:D

i checked the website and it doesn't show the scale but says the statue is 12 inches in height & 18 inches width. I don't think it's 1/6 scale considering a hot toys predator alone is 14 inches tall.

I think it is 1/6. The only problems are, one how could someone do that to such a nice piece? Two, you'll play hell trying to get a real version of that statue. All of the ones on eBay are fakes, or most of them. If you find it for under $200 then there is a chance it is a recast and of a poor quality.

Why go that extra mile when you're just going to use it as a molding tool or example? Recasts aren't bad if you're just gonna customize.

yeah i noticed that too! but the chest armor and everything needs to be original. Anyone seen that bonehunter helmet that's on predatorstuff.com, that helmet is freakin sick! There goes another idea for a 1/6 custom helmet & armor!

if only someone who has these statues would speak up and answer the 1/6th question.we could get the ball rolling.I have thought about doing this for some time,but not knowing the scale of these statues has held me back.I dont really care to buy these statues,but if we get the info and we could find some one with a unpainted unbuilt kit I could borrow for a short time we would be getting somewhere.original or casted it doesnt matter as long as the detail is good.and the original parts would not be damaged.

Back