1:6 Millenium Falcon Display Ramp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the final price for this diorama piece will be beyond my means, but I'd like to contribute anyway.

I might be called a radical, but if I was to shell some good money for a MF ramp, I'd like it to really look complete:

raiseramp.jpg

You need to make a nice chunk of the saucer surrounding and covering the ramp, complete with lights, weathering, all small parts, etc. Lights would be critical. They would elevate the diorama to the realm of the really cool. People with deep pockets would go nuts. Some half-assed fix won't do it.

For everyone's reference:

https://sites.google.com/site/millenniumfalconnotes/millennium-falcon-boarding-ramp

RfC
m.

It looks cool; what is the planned size for this? As TaliBane said too, seeing it with figures helps a lot. Like even just photoshopping them in to get some relative size. I guess the ramp should lead to a printed backdrop or something?

So, the top section would basically be the width of the DETOLF? Would it mount in the back, like hanging on a wall?

I'm interested.

Updated pic is measured to fit in a Detolf!
View attachment 447878

Really nice looking prop to go with Han and Chewie!

No idea if you or others would be interested, but I was wondering if you would ever consider making a moisture vaporator? I want one badly enough that I am thinking of trying to scratch build one.

Still alive chaps and another collaboration with RustyJ who has got me on-board with this amazing build

This is the 1/12 prototype and will make a few minor improvements for the 1/6th

Image 01.JPG

Image 02.JPG

Image 03.JPG

Image 04.JPG

Image 06.JPG

Image 07.JPG

image 08.JPG

I've given it the base white but handed it over to Pete for the detailing and weathering, I've got a few things on the bench at the min so will look at getting the 1/6th together very soon.

Hey guys, I'd like to share my 1:6 Scratch Build Falcon Ramp. Just to give you an idea of size. And I even left off some of the back so it could fit in my display. My original plan was just doing the bottom ramp much like the Unleashed Han Solo Figure. Then I decided to expand it. Its obviously not as good as this one in the thread but on a budget I'm pretty happy and proud of it. IMG_20200122_185533_435.jpgIMG_20200122_200312_501.jpgIMG_20200122_195729_836.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back