1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'll be keeping this for myself. This is all just a big ruse.

:D

Seriously, though...Fillion is going to have one kick ass figure of Mal. You guys are awesome.
Trev

As a matter of fact, it just got to me this hour. This thing is awesome in person, Anzik. It's way larger than it seems in pictures. :clap

I look forward to painting it.

I can't wait to see the whole set up completed. Figure, painted and decked out in his custom outfit, weathered duster and lighted and weathered base.

The lights still work, right?

Haven't checked yet. I don't have room to take it out of the box until I'm ready to paint it up and take pics. I have two much larger than normal projects on my work station at the moment. I'll be sure to let you know though if there is any problem. I have enough skill wiring model kits with lights to fix anything with your input should the need arise. Either way, we'll be good.:wink1:

I don't think I've been excited watching the progress of a figure I know I'll never receive :lol

I'm holding up the show. I got everything here now but I seem to have lost all my hand needles and i keep forgetting to get new ones. I'm hoping by the end of this week it will be out.

Hey...does anyone want to fill out a card or something from eveyone who participated in the project and include it with the gift.

I know we can get that together pretty quick and get it caught up to where Mal is now.

Let me know.

CHAD
SMCG

I have only heard from Old G about maybe putting a card together for Nathan that we can ship along with the finished MAL. I thought it would be a great idea to have show thanks for the character and to let him see how many hands went into this project specially for him.

If anyone can professionally print up a card from us at the SSF and get it going...let's do it!!!!!

I know there are talented graphic artists out there who can work one up rather quick.

ANYONE?

Chad
SMCG

I have only heard from Old G about maybe putting a card together for Nathan that we can ship along with the finished MAL. I thought it would be a great idea to have show thanks for the character and to let him see how many hands went into this project specially for him.

If anyone can professionally print up a card from us at the SSF and get it going...let's do it!!!!!

I know there are talented graphic artists out there who can work one up rather quick.

ANYONE?

Chad
SMCG

Excellent idea! :clap

Back