1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys
Still waiting on suitable shipping boxes :impatient:
The first ones I received I didn't think they were strong enough and feared the contents would get damaged in transit.
I have ordered double thickness boxes to make sure they get to you guys in one piece.

I'm really hoping to get these over to Pete's in the next few days.
Sorry for the delays, but I want to make sure the builds are perfect for you guys and they reach you in perfect condition.

Jas

Yeah. I can't remember were there any pics of protos painted ? Anyway would be interested to see some pics of the final product painted.

New shipping boxes have finally arrived, will get started in the morning with packing the first batch for the trip to Pete's for painting.
Really sorry for the delay guys, but I would rather take my time and get things perfect for you rather than rushing.

If I don't think it looks 100% I won't ship it and will always make another rather than repairing or fixing.
I needed to make slight upgrades / improvements where I've noticed small imperfections.
Which has caused some delays, but think it was worth the wait guys.

Jas

I have no doubt these will be awesome, thanks for all the hard work! I really am excited about this piece!

A quick update:
Another dio built this weekend, as Pete lives in a different country to me we meet up when we need to chat about next builds / future projects and to hand over any finished builds ready for painting. We plan on meeting up again around the 17th June as I should have most pieces built by then :hi5::yess:

Jas

Another Dio built this weekend chaps.
Will start to sort out the mailing list and certificates this week and then get them over to Pete's for painting on the weekend.

Again, sorry for the delays these have taken longer than first anticipated.

Jas

Hi guys, I met up with Jay yesterday and he handed over the first batch of bridges for me to paint, they are down in my work cave and I'll be starting work on them tomorrow.
as always I'll post some pics of my progress as I go along

Pete

I've started to lay on some primer

I'll get the priming finished tomorrow and them they'll need to sit for a day to cure before I wet sand them ready for the top coats.

Pete

Back