1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Building is underway.
I may just need to tweak and reduce the overall width by 10mm as its a little bit snug in a Detolf.
As always, we'll keep you all posted as things progress.

Jas

Ready to send you my deposit. That control panel would have been even sweeter in aluminium. This piece looks sensational nonetheless & looking forward to adding it to my collection. 👌

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The first 5 sets of light boxes are complete and the electrics will be installed over this week.
I've reduced the overall width by 10mm to fit in a Detolf better and moved the power socket to the rear panel so it is hidden when on display.
Its still snug fit, but can't risk reducing it anymore without altering the scales.

PS, they're going fast and there's only a couple left guys

The first 5 sets of light boxes are complete and the electrics will be installed over this week.
I've reduced the overall width by 10mm to fit in a Detolf better and moved the power socket to the rear panel so it is hidden when on display.
Its still snug fit, but can't risk reducing it anymore without altering the scales.

PS, they're going fast and there's only a couple left guys
Mate, i'm looking forward to this beauty being completed & shipped! One of the nicest looking SW dioramas i've seen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Moving the cord to the back is a good idea. I love this piece so much, it will be the center piece for sure! A great way to honor the late Carrie Fisher.

1st build update:
More progress on the lights / internal frames today chaps' :hi5:
Will make a start on installing the LEDs tomorrow and hopefully post some progress images.

Jas

Back