Action Figure 1/6 Lost Hunters Tribe & more custom PREDATORS by V-Raptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Predators customized by V-Raptor

Finally finished my BOAR Predator.
But being such a busy, lazy and depressed a$$ last months I'm still not able to make some good photos. Sorry!
Here is some lame photos instead:

Would like to make RAM next.

I still don't understand why Hot Toys mixed the mask from Boar and Brother Boar in one mask?? Both masks alone are beautiful
a855dbf01ebf4bd984ce960a815733b4.jpg
Boar
288942c1f750dd46f0c2dc745340fcd9.jpg
brother boar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI V-Raptor Bro, what about sharing some cool pics of your MMS090 original custom Predator?. I followed you at your youtube channel, and I got amazed with what you done with it!.

Regards,

Wow, looks very nice!

Far better than this one i got from Ebay many years ago.

Any news on how it fits the ch 2.0?? I'm currently working on one!! But this looks amazing

I will test it with the CHunter2.0 the same day when I'll get it in hands, bros!
Really pumped to start assembling Ram!

News on how it fits the Ram bio on the CH 2.0??

Finally finished my BOAR Predator.
But being such a busy, lazy and depressed a$$ last months I'm still not able to make some good photos. Sorry!
Here is some lame photos instead:

Would like to make RAM next.

Hey there! I just saw your 1/6 boar custom. Very nice work! I was wondering if you could tell me how you went about getting a P2 wrist computer on what looks to be a P1 Classic body. I thought the wrist computer didnt come off of it cause of the LED. Sorry if you got this message in your inbox a couple of times, for some reason it wasn't saying sent it

Just started my own Boar.. Well, just finished sculpting the mask.. Also sculpted brother boar and ram, but look
1e158b3670ce2c07e743fb7956253c72.jpg
79039e57b21431ad3ebf45d82f940381.jpg
34fc2372a40c3531c5f6c08182dc85dc.jpg
bba74602ad3d8b944a190637bb2a808e.jpg
1a49e5a0fe5207633218896944d5f9a6.jpg
brother boar and boar

I'M BACK!

Lol... Oh I will bro!! This topic is on my Favs.. So I don't miss them.. I will, I will do a full repaint to all of them.. Stay tuned cuz I'm also gonna do the whole tribe in 1/4 scale ;)
I saw some of your 1/4 Pred's on YouTube. Impressive! My congratulations, comrade!
Would be great to see what you have so far.
Bro show V the snake repaint !!!
Found myself in need of repainting Snake and Borg too. ((( But gonna do it only after the whole tribe is complete.
Thank u, I entirely repainted this and also will have a real metal machete ;) this is the WIP
c31960d4ad4175fa671bb0f0e19a883a.jpg
b52ef5a87a0c822230886565632b787b.jpg

PURE AWESOMENESS!
I wish I could get one.
Hey there! I just saw your 1/6 boar custom. Very nice work! I was wondering if you could tell me how you went about getting a P2 wrist computer on what looks to be a P1 Classic body. I thought the wrist computer didnt come off of it cause of the LED. Sorry if you got this message in your inbox a couple of times, for some reason it wasn't saying sent it
I used the recasts of the City Hunter 2.0 hand and replaced the LED part and the right part with them using some metal wire to harder the joints. So both hands are custom made.

Aaaaaand HELLO EVERYBODY!

I'm back with my new Predator project.
Making Boar Brother this time.
Based on Shadow Predator HotToys.

Got some custom helmet from the E-Bay and modified it hard, painted with assiduousness.

Then I got rid of some redundant muscle on the torso. One really easy job. Definitely will do it with my Snake Predator later.

And so he painted! It was very hard job, I'm not a good painter, saying honestly.

And it goes so freaking good so far:

To be concluded!

OMG!
O M G!!
O_M_G!!!

Only TWO Lost Hunters left to make:

Will post some shots of Boar Brother soon. The back loincloth plate is not complete yet.
And probably will start making P1 Variant (aka Scout) this summer.

Last edited:

SilverStar17, thanks!

And the back-plate is finally here!

Hoooraaaay! The Boar Brother is complete.
Hope to show him to you, guys, really soon.

And I've started P1_Variant.

And the metal blades from Elder v2.0 set looks great on Hippies' spear.

Looks like I'm going to finish the band next year.

bwh1990, I know, bro. :( My photo space stubbed me in the back and I can't do anything about it right now. :(
I'm going to get my own gallery on my own web, but it will happen in a few months, not sooner.

I have so many predators staff to show you! Some finished, some still wip.
But first of all I have to solve the photo hosting trouble.

yP0ru0kn4C.jpg

The Lost Tribe is really very well done - real artistry. I don't know very much about AvP but the Predator 2 work is really superb.

bwh1990, I know, bro. :( My photo space stubbed me in the back and I can't do anything about it right now. :(
I'm going to get my own gallery on my own web, but it will happen in a few months, not sooner.

I have so many predators staff to show you! Some finished, some still wip.
But first of all I have to solve the photo hosting trouble.

View attachment 432012

That is a great display.

Thanks, guys!

I will re-woke this thread later this year with some solid reviews of my hunters.

I've already finished AvP1, got and customized my Wolf 2.0 (added some details and the leather skirt).
Making unmasked bleeding City Hunter Battle Damaged.
Hippie & Borg are coming soon.

So I have a lot of things to show you!

And here goes just a few teasers:

Back