1:6 Kyle Reese portrait (New Pictures Added 9/9/2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Kyle Reese portrait

I've noticed this one and the Hicks portrait up on ebay too. I'm seriously considering getting the hicks one but I'd like to see how proportionate the heads are. Can someone post a pic of either Biehn head connected to a body?

Just posted a new pic of the head on a Hot Toys body with no neck:
reesenoneck001.jpg

Looks spot on accurate man congrats. Are these gunna be available? Please put me on the list . i need him next to my Aaaahhhhnulds!!

That looks great!!!

and I still love my Ripley from you!!!:clap

:hi5:

That looks to be the best paintjob of your sculpt that I've seen. Jealous here. I still have no Reese.

Final Battle Kyle Reese:

Kylereesebluefirstfulllook.jpg

Thanks again Synder-man for making these awesome HS!!!

That looks to be the best paintjob of your sculpt that I've seen. Jealous here. I still have no Reese.

That looks like the same Snyder-man paintjob I have. Pictures really don't do the work justice. If anyone is on the fence about this head, look up thier feedback on ebay. Many A+ reviews from people who purchased these painted heads, which to my mind is the best indicator of the quality. Snyder-man doesn't do list that I'm aware of. If a head is pictured painted it usually means they are avaliable. Send him a private message.

Pretty decent sculpt, but the hair is all wrong.

Pretty decent sculpt, but the hair is all wrong.

I've never seen you post anything positive. All you are able to do is make cryptic criticisms.:dunno

The sculpt is great. I own one and my brother painted it recently. I'll post pictures soon.

I've never seen you post anything positive. All you are able to do is make cryptic criticisms.:dunno

Based on your experience with me in........ how many threads again? I guess you also missed the first part of my post. Other than the one element it is a good sculpt.

Im not exactly what exactly is so cryptic about "his hair is wrong".

Based on your experience with me in........ how many threads again? I guess you also missed the first part of my post. Other than the one element it is a good sculpt.

Im not exactly what exactly is so cryptic about "his hair is wrong".

What I posted may have been unfair. I've only seen your replies in a few threads, none of which I'm going to bother looking up.

As for the hair comment, I'm curious to know what you mean by that. What area is wrong? The back? The center part? The bangs?

What I posted may have been unfair. I've only seen your replies in a few threads, none of which I'm going to bother looking up.

As for the hair comment, I'm curious to know what you mean by that. What area is wrong? The back? The center part? The bangs?

No worries. I apologize as well. I know I have a tendency to be blunt about my comments.

As for the hair, the area I think could use some work is the bangs. Its has way too much volume and kind of rises sharply upward towards the center. Kyle Reese's hair was feathered yes, but also stayed relativly flat and even. The place where the hair parts is also way too defined.

No worries. I apologize as well. I know I have a tendency to be blunt about my comments.

As for the hair, the area I think could use some work is the bangs. Its has way too much volume and kind of rises sharply upward towards the center. Kyle Reese's hair was feathered yes, but also stayed relativly flat and even. The place where the hair parts is also way too defined.

I agree with you about the bangs. They are a little "heavy." The Hot Toys Reese head has a more accurate hairstyle.

You know it's funny, I was looking at the Hot Toys Reese MMS01 head and comparing it to Snyder-Man's sculpt. Both have close likenesses (although I think Snyder-Man's is much more lifelike), but none of the facial features seem to match up.

Back