1:6 Kyle Reese portrait (New Pictures Added 9/9/2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyder-man

Super Freak
Reaction score
1:6 scale Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese

PM me for details!!!

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture002-3.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture003-3.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture004-3.jpg

***PAINTED PICTURES BELOW***

Here is a picture with no neck on a Hot Toys body:
reesenoneck001.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 Kyle Reese portrait

Thats pretty amazing.Faces have to be one of the hardest things to do.Ive paint pictures and done a million drawings and getting faces just right is very hard.

I have to say I was struggling to see the likeness in the raw sculpt, but when painted up, it's definitely there. Nice work.

wow, the paint really brought that to life!

at first, tbh, i thought it was a good sculpt, but i couldn't really see Reese in it. but seeing it painted, i think it looks excellent! bravo!! :clap

Maybe its the lips. I don't think he ever fully closed them in the movie. :lol

I can't believe I haven't seen this till now. Excellent work! Only question: will you be offering this one?:)

excellent sculpt, amazing paint job !

So I picked up one of these great replacement heads for the HT Kyle Reese - now the question is how to get it onto the body. Advice/suggestions welcome - I think I need some kind of neck adaptor?

So I picked up one of these great replacement heads for the HT Kyle Reese - now the question is how to get it onto the body. Advice/suggestions welcome - I think I need some kind of neck adaptor?

My guess would be that the were made to fit on the HT short neck adapter. I also pick up additional neck adapters from some of the custom shops (Store-Rooms had them for sure).

Back