1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones coming in 2009!?!

I have a feeling that this will show up at Comic-Con its the only real serious thing they've teased from this line, I'm just wondering if they'll be more on the 1:6 front at the show.

I just noticed that there is an Indy pre-order on Friday and Saturday of the Con. Chances are one of them is KOTCS Indy! The other one is probably a print or something.

Now yer talkin'! With light-up burning heart!

(although I don't collect PFs...) ;)

Yes Sallah! That is one of the ones I would want.

Looks like we're in for another killer Trevor sculpt. Probably won't pre-order though. I'll just try to pick up the spare parts for a warehouse Indy from Toy Anxiety, don't need the whole thing.

I like the fact that there's a little character in the face. I'm really liking that trend, similar to the ST Luke and Han. Trevor does amazing work.

KOTCSIndy.jpg

Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones

Man, I don't want to order more but this looks good so far. Can't wait to see more.

Oh yeah, way to fix the buttons!

Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones

In the picture, it looks like Indy's pants are hiked up old man style as in KOTCS!:lol Looks pretty cool though.

Wow, an expression on his face, right colored belt, its like Sideshow actually wants us to buy this stuff.

Skull is forbidden in my collection.

Back