1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones coming in 2009!?!

Indy would be the only KOTCS figure I'd consider picking up. I'm not interested in anyone else.

As far as the exclusive, I love the idea of the fridge, but I hardly think that would happen. There are a lot of good ideas mentioned here. I just hope Sideshow is paying attention and gets a bit creative with the exclusive for it to sell well.

But they also need to hit it out of the park, not just with the sculpt, but the paint apps as well. Look at poor Belloq. Even the cool pedestal exclusive is not saving this figure.

...But they also need to hit it out of the park, not just with the sculpt, but the paint apps as well. Look at poor Belloq. Even the cool pedestal exclusive is not saving this figure.

Just wait until you see my Belloq with Mike Fisher's resculpted jaw-line and repaint...then you'll see a 'saved' Belloq figure!

As for KOTCS...I would get Old Man Indy, Spalko, maybe Dovchenko. Not sure about Mutt...Unless I want to do an Indy/Mutt display to match and Indy/Short Round display...

If Sideshow doesn't make a fridge exclusive for KOTCS Indy ... I certainly hope one of our many talented artisans/customizers will step up fill this need!

Any volunteers?

I'll get Indy just to get a pair of pants that actually look brown rather than green but otherwise I would prefer they release TOD and LC figures first. Of course a lot depends on the sculpt - unless Trevor is doing it it will probably stink.

Going by the brilliant sculpt of Harrison Ford as Han Solo in the Stormtooper disguise, I have no worries that this will be nothing short of awesome.
Older Indy is a must have for me.

I am definitely down with old Indy, this is great news! I am not sure how I feel about the other characters they might release with him but we will see.

I've actually really been looking forward to a KotCS Indy. Older characters generally end up with amazing headsculpts as there are more features to capture. Need I mention Old Ben, the Cigarette Smoking Man, and even Andy's recent John Locke.

For the exlusive I'd like to see either the fridge, dead alien, or cystal skeleton.

I love a 1/6 Crystal skeleton! I'm telling you though that you are more likely to see a gopher with a bit of ground sculpted underneath him ala Timber than the Fridge, alien or full Crystal Skeleton.

I've actually really been looking forward to a KotCS Indy. Older characters generally end up with amazing headsculpts as there are more features to capture. Need I mention Old Ben, the Cigarette Smoking Man, and even Andy's recent John Locke.

That's a great point. The 1/6 Gandalf is some of their best work.

Cigarette Smoking man from the X-Files is also an excellent sculpt. Oldies = goodies.

I love a 1/6 Crystal skeleton! I'm telling you though that you are more likely to see a gopher with a bit of ground sculpted underneath him ala Timber than the Fridge, alien or full Crystal Skeleton.

I would be cool witht he gopher, would be pretty comical.

Also I LOVE the new sig.

This is great news, I'm in for whatever figures they make. I've been waiting since 1981 for this kind of quality Indiana Jones figures and I'm not passing on any of them. The frig would be awesome.

A 1/6 fridge would be awesome!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

william-perry.jpg

Agreed, but I think we're more likely to see him released under their GI Joe license. :)

I'm down with a 1/6 KOTCS Indy. I'd prefer a ToD Indy first, but I want to get at least one Indy from each of the four films.

Was thinking a possibility for the exclusive could be the gold mask from Oreana's grave. I'd think the skull would have to be a standard accessory, and probably the RPG as well...should they choose to include them.

I'm down with a 1/6 KOTCS Indy. I'd prefer a ToD Indy first, but I want to get at least one Indy from each of the four films.

Was thinking a possibility for the exclusive could be the gold mask from Oreana's grave. I'd think the skull would have to be a standard accessory, and probably the RPG as well...should they choose to include them.

I figured the mask wasn't an option since it's the PF exclusive. My best guess is that it will be the RPG since it was only onscreen for a few seconds and is in no way integral to the figure.

I really do hope they decide to go all out and do a full crystal skeleton on throne or the fridge though.

Ah yeah, I forgot about the mask being the exlusive for the PF:duh

Back