1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones

I like this sculpt a lot better than the Raiders sculpt. Sucks once again we don't get a sculpted neck. Especially since it's an older face sculpt.

Prototype looks all kinds of awesome, but I worry about the paint apps on the final piece.

Prototype looks all kinds of awesome, but I worry about the paint apps on the final piece.

I'm at the point now where I just go ahead and line up a painter before I get any Sideshow 1/6 product. No matter how good they are, they just look ridiculous next to Hot Toys and custom figures in my collection.

You guys really need to follow CoolToyReview.com, nice photos of a lot of Sideshow stuff there.

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

Yessss, that's the KOTCS ( I won't call him old out of respect) Indy right there. And that's even with the flash taking some the detail away.

I was really hoping they would make a new jacket. I'm still trying to find a replacement for the first one.

great fig, cant believe they did a fridge, wonder what that will cost?

Be nice if the weathering on that jacket came out that well in production, but it won't

No price on the ex yet, but a little part of me is hoping it will be ridiculously expensive like Thrawn's chair just so I have an excuse to get the regular for less. :monkey3

that's great with the fridge :lol Trevor has done another great job capturing Ford, and I'm looking forward to displaying this Indy with the ROTLA version.
Sideshow are hitting them out of he park lately :gun

Back