1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones

yeah if it's like thrawn's in cost i can't get it unless it is a working fridge and i can also use it to keep small beverages cold :monkey3

It's hilarious how many people hate this movie yet they are getting excited about this figure.

I guess it's back to my original plan of picking up spare parts from Toy Anxiety. I want that fridge, but $225 is obscene.

Price on the Exclusive (with fridge): $224.99

and my dreams of the 1/6 fridge go crashing down and burn in flames.

man i was hoping it would be more like the cost of idol one or even the ark at worst but $224.99 plus shipping is a huge price for me and would mean dropping all other lines

Not as obscene as the movie was.

:lol

I had mild interest in the fridge for the "crazy" factor... but not worth it for me.

I really do think I'm gonna drop out of the 1/6 Indy line. Decent figures, but ROTLA was a bit too much of a dissapointing figure to want to spend $100+ a pop on them.

I could buy the regular version of this figure + This real life, working, functional, useful, 3.2 cu feet, 33'' high, stainless steel, 62 lb. mini fridge for the same price as I could get the exclusive.

65z9r5.jpg

Sideshow wins the Summer's Eve award of the week for this.

It's hilarious how many people hate this movie yet they are getting excited about this figure.

Just because you're not a big fan of KOTCS, doesn't mean you can't be excited about an old Indy figure.

I'm not a huge fan of KOTCS, but I really like Indy himself, and really want to have a figure portraying him in his older days.

well that price is too high for me i think but if i had $225 to throw around at hobbies every week i'd probably pick it up in a heart beat but i don't have $225 a week to play with on hobbies so hopefully whoever gets this shares a lot of pics here

You guys realise in reality, this is like the only figure you could ever get away with actually displaying inside your real refridgerator.

:banana

Jimminy Crickets !!! an extra 125 bucks for the fridge ?!? gulp... this is the first Indy exclusive that I will pass on... I really like the idea now.. it has grown on me... but no way I can cough up an extra 125 bucks for a scale fridge.... I would have considered around the 160 mark for the set.. but 225 is nuts...

Jimminy Crickets !!! an extra 125 bucks for the fridge ?!? gulp... this is the first Indy exclusive that I will pass on... I really like the idea now.. it has grown on me... but no way I can cough up an extra 125 bucks for a scale fridge.... I would have considered around the 160 mark for the set.. but 225 is nuts...

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Back