1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones

Crap I thought you guys where kidding. But It actually looks kind of cool.

The door handle is too fat and the fridge isn't shiny enough. :rolleyes:

As stupid as the fridge scene is in the movie, that is a fantastic accessory to include with the figure.

Now why no Colt 45 for Lando?????????????

This thing's starting to grow on me...I like it just for the sense of humor! Not to mention, the head sculpt kicks all kind's of "a" from what I see.

Last edited:

The skull is the wrong color. It needs to have a light blue tint with a sort of purple "brain" section in the brain cavity. They did this on the 1:4 version that came with the Best Buy DVD. Hope they fix that before the actual release.

I was so sure I wasn't going to care about this figure. Hated that movie, but this is just awesome. A 1/6 scale nuked fridge:lol I think I like the older Indy sculpt better than the original version. Hopefully it's closer to Last Crusade old, and not the actual geriatric Ford of KOTCS. This one would more appropriately with my whole 1/6 horde of Indy relics, too.

3746877271_facb98729d.jpg

Gentle Giant's SDCC '08 Skull is the best still.

THIS IS JUST SERIOUSLY CRACKING ME UP... every time I saw someone suggest they do a fridge as the exclusive piece I'd think.. no way... funny idea.. but no way they'd do THAT !?! and here it is... and just like the scene, it is seriously over the top and silly.. but that's why I LIKE it.... it is just PURE FUN... I will admit that my first impression of KOTCS was disappointment.. but I heard it best from another Indy fan around my age.. he too grew up on Indy back in the 80s.. and was able to take his kids to see KOTCS at the theatres.. sitting there watching the Mutt/monkey scene he thought to himself, gimme a break.. but looked to his young son next to him, eyes wide and a huge grin on his face saying, " coool".. and you realize that i's just fun stuff.. doesn't necessarily have to be realistic.. ( not that ghosts popping out of the ark were realistic either I guess).. point being.. even though KOTCS is not my favorite of the series... ( could they ever beat Raiders anyway ??) I do think it is just a good, kick back on the couch, popcorn eating movie escape.... so the 1/6 charred fridge is DEFINITELY going into my display cabinet in the movie room.. ( even if my wife hates it !)

Would be nice if he came with a redone younger sculpt too. Unlikely but it would've been cool

As stupid as the fridge scene is in the movie, that is a fantastic accessory to include with the figure.

Now why no Colt 45 for Lando?????????????

Well, that's not in the movie.

Or was it?

QUICK! Someone get some screencaps of the dining area scene in ESB!

I was so sure I wasn't going to care about this figure. Hated that movie, but this is just awesome. A 1/6 scale nuked fridge:lol I think I like the older Indy sculpt better than the original version. Hopefully it's closer to Last Crusade old, and not the actual geriatric Ford of KOTCS. This one would more appropriately with my whole 1/6 horde of Indy relics, too.

Gentle Giant's SDCC '08 Skull is the best still.

:rotfl:lol

So. Awesome. The posing with this one is going to be fun. :D We can be harsh with Sideshow sometimes, but kudos to them on this one. Glad to see them having some fun with this line. Overall, I think the figure looks fantastic.

I wished they would do the fridge and here it is :lol So awesome :rock
So do you think the fridge is gonna be plastic to keep the cost down? It looks like plastic in that pic.

I wished they would do the fridge and here it is :lol So awesome :rock
So do you think the fridge is gonna be plastic to keep the cost down? It looks like plastic in that pic.

what i want to know is does indy fit inside it

if i get the fridge i want to make sure it can be used in case you know a nuclear blast is coming and i need to save a figure

does anybody else hope they do two heads again? one with the hat and one without?

Back