1/6 John Lennon Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lollycop

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello freaks, it's Lollycop here and I am wondering if there is any interest in a 1/6 John Lennon figure from the NYC era of his life (i.e. the NYC shirt and shaggy hair)

Maybe if we get a lot of interest in this a 1/6 company may pick it up, because I know for sure the John Lennon likeness is approved because Neca did a John Lennon NYC figure back in 2006!!!

I didn't think it would hurt, to see if there is any interest here.

Cheers :peace

Nope.

I've got Lennon tattooed on my bicep (the other three wrap around), and I've got to say I wouldn't buy it.

Mostly because my love for the band members ended when the band did, and that's when my "liking" of the band members started.

I don't get these "petition" threads. It's not like there is anywhere to sign...

I don't get these "petition" threads. It's not like there is anywhere to sign...

Aha i see what you mean, but it's made to see if people are actually interested and therefore making a petition that wouldn't be a waste of time.

So far, we got 2/4 people wanting the figure, this is not a good start :lol

I'd go for a Hot Toys John Lennon and maybe some other Music Legends like Chuck Berry*Dream*,Elvis Presley,Bob Marley,Bob Dylan, a whole Music Line would be awsome:D

I'd go for a Hot Toys John Lennon and maybe some other Music Legends like Chuck Berry*Dream*,Elvis Presley,Bob Marley,Bob Dylan, a whole Music Line would be awsome:D

Yeah I would love a music line, and it would be even better to start it off with maybe John Lennon, and save the "The King" as a surprise later down the road :yess:

I'd buy a 1/6 John Lennon in a heartbeat. Don't think we'll get a Beatles version, but an Imagine, War is Over or a Give Peace a Chance would be awesome!

I'll buy a 1:6 Paul, George, and Ringo BEFORE a 1:6 John Lennon figure. HELL . . . I'll buy a 1:6 Eric Clapton BEFORE a 1:6 John Lennon figure. EVEN MORE . . . I'll buy a 1:6 B.B. King figure BEFORE a 1:6 John Lennon figure.

A John Lennon would be awesome, and an entire line of Beatles would be amazing (from all eras).

Sean

what about this?

https://www.wantedactionfigure.com/productShow.asp?id=773

5220108333017625.jpg

Thats a good sculpt. But sculpted glasses rarely look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back