1/6 iron monger. (not from HT)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I regret selling that spare Mark III head I had. Would've been great to display Iron Monger with a Mark III helmet getting ready to get crushed in his hand.

That is freaking awesome. I was only going to get the MK1 from HT, but this would force me to get the MKIII...or i might just wait for the MKIV

Well its 100% better than the product from the licenced manufacturer - given HT has ruled out making one.

You actually never know. HT is really good about monitoring various boards including this one. I'm sure this product has come across their attention and if the price point is low enough and everyone seems to be into getting it. HT might try one of their own. Remember the Predators used to be "snap kits" up until P1. It won't be a DIY but it could be similar to the Preds.

I am no iron man fan but if I was the 1/6 scale iron monger and a battle damaged iron man would look sick in anyones collection

If that is the HT Iron Man (it looks like it is) the size is nicely done. Hulk should be about that size. Although for Iron Monger its needs to be a bit wider. I'm interested to see the pricepoint especially because I'm going to have to send if off to Josh to paint on top of it.

Obi is interestingly done, its obvious that the torso detaches from the "figure" to fit into Iron Monger (No way in hell that the whole figure fits in there)....I wonder what body its on or if Bomber Toys will debut their own body with this...

(BTW Shai....I haven't seen a Marvel Logo yet so I'm going to go with yes...)

I think its the hasblow one, the hand gives it away, i hope this comes out would be so awsome. anyone have a gusstimate on price?

Dear Blu Falcon:

At this moment we don't have any information regarding release date, price and quantity as there are many things need to be improved.

We planed to distributed worldwide and it will be in assembled and painted.

Our website will have more information when it's available.

Thank you for your enquiry and valuable comments!!

B.Rgds
Bombertoys

Huh. Assembled and Painted? That means this is an actual figure release and not a kit? Distributed Worldwide would have me thinking this is an official licensed thing because I seriously doubt that Marvel would allow it to go forth if it were done off the books....

I'm curious about this too - the website for bombertoys doesn't go anywhere now. It's possible that this is licensed - if EB and HT can both have a 1/6 license for Godfather characters it's possible that someone besides HT could have a Marvel movie license.

The new rule is not in force to eliminate the showing of cool things on this forum.

marvel characters never die. its just the way it is. :D

jean-grey-as-phoenix-1-100k.jpg

not licensed.......yet. BomberToys won't even used the "Iron Monger" name.......well, not yet...

1/6 Iron Monger?

Anybody knows if Hot Toys is involved in this project? What's bomber toys?

proto.jpg

proto1.jpg

close_monger.jpg

obadiah.jpg

Back