1/6 iron monger. (not from HT)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i suspect this will be sold as an unpainted resin kt (basicslly a garage kit)... and painting/customizing is more than 50% of the fun - i'm glad this is in kit form (as i ften end up repainting factory paint jobs anyways). plus this armor should be a pretty straightforward paint job with an airbrush.

That would be cool and more cost effective as well. I think more 1/6 companies should take a model approach to vehicles, mechs, etc.

Looks like a good starting point. Hopefully they will reply with some more info.

more pic of the IronMonger.
ironmongerhk.jpg

If that is the HT Iron Man (it looks like it is) the size is nicely done. Hulk should be about that size. Although for Iron Monger its needs to be a bit wider. I'm interested to see the pricepoint especially because I'm going to have to send if off to Josh to paint on top of it.

Obi is interestingly done, its obvious that the torso detaches from the "figure" to fit into Iron Monger (No way in hell that the whole figure fits in there)....I wonder what body its on or if Bomber Toys will debut their own body with this...

(BTW Shai....I haven't seen a Marvel Logo yet so I'm going to go with yes...)

I'm gonna miss threads like these ... some top (unlicensed) stuff out there...Too bad we'll never get to see it again :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Is this unlicensed....?:monkey3

dun dun dun dun . . dun der der . grabs hat as the stone door lowers

I'm gonna miss threads like these ... some top (unlicensed) stuff out there...Too bad we'll never get to see it again :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Actually if the 4 flying monkies on the last page who think this threads going to be closed actually could read, theyd know its cool because the person making the item didn't start the thread and isn't trying to sell it here. Now go back in your caves and eat some more human flesh.

Actually if the 4 flying monkies on the last page who think this threads going to be closed actually could read, theyd know its cool because the person making the item didn't start the thread and isn't trying to sell it here. Now go back in your caves and eat some more human flesh.

Regarding unlicensed product - a new rule and a fundamental change in board policy.

From this point on we will have a zero-tolerance policy on unlicensed bootleg product. We will no longer allow posts showing unlicensed statues that are intended for sale. Any posts from the usual suspects who are known to produce these unlicensed pieces in mass quantities will be deleted and from this point on. If a bootleg piece is solicitied for sale after this rule goes into the effect, the post will be deleted and the poster banned. Links in signatures or in a post that link to websites selling these types of items will also be disallowed. If they are posted they will be deleted and the poster banned.

Also any threads showing these items posted by customers who have bought them will be deleted.

If they really want to get their work into the hands of collectors, they can submit it to Sideshow or whoever the official licensee is. I'll even help them with the contacts.

There will be a transition period as we implement this rule. I and the mods will PM any member we feel is in danger of breaking this rule, but we may delete the posts first.

If there are any questions about this policy, please post them here and I'll do my best to answer them.

*cavemen* do read too, you know!:rolleyes:........

Your rules refer to statues, can you really read? I believe I heard 1/6 offerings like this would be on a case to case basis and its not a group commission.

He clarified things like Loading Toys would be ok to show off so how is this any differant then them.

And no ones a customer because its not even available for purchase yet. So its the same as if someone were to simply post a thread saying hey, a company like Loading Toys is doing so and so.

And I didn't say cavemen, they knew how to use fire and get laid.

Last edited:
posted an unlicensed product with a link directly connected to the seller!?...explain, por favor!?
onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

flying monkies!?....maybe Shai!:monkey1

posted an unlicensed product with a link directly connected to the seller!?...explain, por favor!?
onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

That wouldn't be the completely dead link that goes nowhere you clearly didn't click on your referring to is it?

This thread is just WIP pictures. So whats the harm?

I really would like to know how much articulation (if any) can we expect in the legs. It appears to be a bit bow-legged from most shots we've seen so far, so hopefully that gets rectified before it gets massed produced.

This looks really great. I agree that the legs look a bit funny, but if if it is a kit, some customization could be done to fix that. I hope it is licensed and makes it to market I may have to re-think getting the HT Iron Man Mark 3 to go along with the Monger... my poor poor bank account.

Back