1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the wonderful feedback!!!! :bow

Indy COMP 1.jpg

That Indy took me years and years to finally put together -- in fact it was nearly ready in 2016 but then some things got crazy for me in life and I had to put the build on hold until now.

Luisenigma1 is correct: its the mj choi sculpt shrunken with the inigou v2 hat.

In actuality, the sculpt is slightly undersized for the Solo body I am using. But its such an amazing sculpt -- and I was blessed by being able to get Jacob Rahmier to paint that head. He did it in 2016... and I feel terrible that its taken me this long to finish the project. I've also been helped immensely by a dear friend (IndianaPaul) on acquiring many of the parts over a long period of time. For instance, the gloves there are from 2007.

The breakdown:

Sovereign jacket (original)
Kato shirt (added real buttons)
DiD Merril Gloves (heavily weathered)
Mfisher gun-belt
Mfisher holster
Mfisher whip
HT pants (dyed)
HT satchel
HT web belt (re-colored)
HT boots (weathered)

Everything's been reworked in some fashion and then weathered and dusted with pastels. The whip has been re-colored and given a light gloss for a leather-like sheen, the holster darkened, new buttons on the shirt, etc. I'd still like to go back over him and get him even dustier and dirtier.

Thanks again for all the kind words. It means a lot to me as Indiana Jones is a grail figure (and character) for me.

Seriously, with my avatar, I had to come out of the gate with something decent, right? :lol

Last edited:
That’s a pretty strong figure. The shrunken head makes all of the difference, as Harrison was (and is) and tall and lanky guy. The jacket looks perfect, doesn’t look like a waiters jacket. Congrats all across, and amazing figure for sure [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh, right. Couldn't tell. Thought it might have been this headsculpt......

WAgjTjq.jpg

Did have an Mjchoi headsculpt.at one point....in fact I've had 2 on my rotations through what feels like 100 different Indy looks over the last couple of years.

People's different takes on "likeness" is really fascinating, apparently we all focus on different facial elements and what we perceive as a strong likeness varies massively. Guess that's why some people love whatever the latest hot toy might be, some hate them. Really interesting.

Either way.....it's a fantastic looking figure sir! Great job.

Amazing Indy ZedBelkon and Wor-Gar definitely an awesome work done by Jake. Hope to finish my indy soon.

Always love seeing the recipe! And terrific close ups of the sculpt, the roughed up detail is subtle but a nice addition.

The only upgrade I would throw out there (and maybe it’s already done, hard to tell in the full body shot), is an mfisher satchel strap.

Nope, it's this one...

View attachment 422538

I had Jake add the bruised cheek and a slight bit of blood from the nose down to the chin, post plane-fight. The blood doesn't read to well, but I love the roughed-up look and bit of sweat.

Thank you!

Wow, that looks absolutely phenomenal. Really wishing now I had bought one of those heads so I could shrink it down in the same way. I was never quite convinced by the sculpt before, as the large size always made it look slightly exaggerated and caricaturish on people's customs, but seeing it shrunk down everything works perfectly.

I had the MJ when it first was available, but could not get over the size. In the slightly smaller version, it is fantastic! I wish this what was available originally.

There are some great Indiana Jones on here. I use the smaller sculpt on my Raiders, Temple and Last Crusade versions.

Just picked up this awesome GeeWhiz Customs leather jacket! Can’t wait to see what it looks like in-hand, and how it compares to my Kato jacket. Going to use this new one on my Last Crusade Indy :yess:

53BECE5A-8789-4721-A9D3-7C9796C3E51B.jpeg

I wish i had a shrunken mj head. Amazing indy!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6853 met Tapatalk

Back