1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally making the jump to detolfs and getting a huge portion of my collection behind glass. Figured I'd take a shot of what Im pretty sure is my favorite shelf. Custom Indy with Mfisher Gear and Whip. Yunsil Jacket and clothes. Han Solo Body. Treasure Hunter sculpt. Waiting for my Inigo V2 to get back from Silent Surfer and also waiting on a weathered Yunsil Jacket and my Raiders V1 Indy will be complete! So glad to have them behind glass now.
811cc7b13a34e9f093ebfc8d1fa22343.jpg

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Got my Inigo v2 head in today. What an amazing sculpt. This things easily hot toys quality. Can't wait to throw some paint on it after the holidays.

indyheadsmall.jpg

Would the head look alright on a ttm18 body with a sovereign shirt?

how did you attach the head? If I just sit it on the DX body neck it looks too low and could fall off easily....
I'm using the han solo body. And what I did is I took the neck adapter and cut the top and used blu tak to cover it as it needs to be thick enough to fit into the head. 20171114_232158.jpg

Looks really good Luis,
Geewhizz really need to pick a darker colored fabric for the pants though. My buddy is sending me a small swatch cut from his full size Indy trousers that were made by the same man who made Harrison's costume and used the same cavalry twill fabric / same colour. You'd be surprised how much darker the fabric actually is in real life.
I got as far as obtaining some leather (from Wested Leather) and some correct cotton poplin fabric for the shirt and I'm just waiting on the swatch for the pants fabric so I can source something more accurate. Not sure if I'll be in on a run anymore but I am happy to help geewhizz use the most accurate and correct colored fabric for their run if it goes ahead.
Sent you a PM but your inbox is full.
Cheers,
Chris

Looks really good Luis,
Geewhizz really need to pick a darker colored fabric for the pants though. My buddy is sending me a small swatch cut from his full size Indy trousers that were made by the same man who made Harrison's costume and used the same cavalry twill fabric / same colour. You'd be surprised how much darker the fabric actually is in real life.
I got as far as obtaining some leather (from Wested Leather) and some correct cotton poplin fabric for the shirt and I'm just waiting on the swatch for the pants fabric so I can source something more accurate. Not sure if I'll be in on a run anymore but I am happy to help geewhizz use the most accurate and correct colored fabric for their run if it goes ahead.
Sent you a PM but your inbox is full.
Cheers,
Chris
They actually said they would be able to do it. Only if someone will help make a thread. As they don't have their schedule open to make a run. But that actually sounds pretty good that you're considering sending them that material. They have measurements from me, so they can go and make a new one. Lol I would jump on that too doesn't hurt to have to much of indy.

I have the time and I'm more than willing to manage a thread. I was working with them before my custom pennywise was nerfed. That's unless cking would like to. Massively cool news that you have all the fabric swatches and are willing to share insight. I'll go ahead with a thread if you all approve.

I have the time and I'm more than willing to manage a thread. I was working with them before my custom pennywise was nerfed. That's unless cking would like to. Massively cool news that you have all the fabric swatches and are willing to share insight. I'll go ahead with a thread if you all approve.
That can work. Just contact them tell them Luis gave you the info, and how they want to continue from there. Also cking let them know you can provide all the material to make the outfits cause I had to send leather to have the jacket made.

What body is readily available for this? I've heard talk of the dx and han body. What about the ttm19?

What body is readily available for this? I've heard talk of the dx and han body. What about the ttm19?
The Dx05 is the ttm19 and my outfit was tailored to a knockoff ttm19. If anything that's how we can get it made. They should already have measurements from my set so it's more about getting the material and getting started.

Okay, I'll make sure to mention that in the interest thread. I've sent GeeWhiz an email about a run and I'm waiting on their reply. I'll use your current commission pics as reference, if you don't mind.

Okay, I'll make sure to mention that in the interest thread. I've sent GeeWhiz an email about a run and I'm waiting on their reply. I'll use your current commission pics as reference, if you don't mind.
That's cool. They sent you a quote as I I'm also talking to them about it to see how things go.

Luis, you're inbox is full and I have a pm for you. I'll be making an interest list tonight and be posting the link here.

You should move your thread to the "Art/Custom" section and list it under "Interest Thread". You'll get a lot more interested parties. Unless you want to keep it small.

Started another one.

Might have to finally water treat these pants. The odd too many creases in em. Might just dip the lot in water thinking about it. It's stressful keep re-clothing figures.

003_1.jpg

006_1.jpg

Back