1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go:

j4mGAWc.jpg

As you can see it needs a new strap before it's the Indy bag.

Here you go:

j4mGAWc.jpg

As you can see it needs a new strap before it's the Indy bag.

Yeah I’ve seen that also from google, want to see some more clearer picture of the satchel, and the difference what makes it more screen accurate?, love to see some side by side pict with HT satchel.

Yeah I’ve seen that also from google, want to see some more clearer picture of the satchel, and the difference what makes it more screen accurate?, love to see some side by side pict with HT satchel.

I'll try and sort out some pics tomorrow, jagzz.

Showing how the satchel looks like. Plus I weathered my jacket it's subtle on it you can only really make out the changes in person but I used flash to bring it out a bit. One day I will get a better phone for better images but for now here you go.20171121_100921.jpg20171121_100940.jpg20171121_101011.jpg20171121_101258.jpg

The Coleman bag was by far the best British gas mask bag on the market in 1/6th... at one time I picked up 2 dozen of them off an eBay seller and overhauled them with new straps and weathering.. They definitely make for a better detailed Indy

The Coleman bag was by far the best British gas mask bag on the market in 1/6th... at one time I picked up 2 dozen of them off an eBay seller and overhauled them with new straps and weathering.. They definitely make for a better detailed Indy

Love to buy it from you, if you still have one mike hehehe.

I guess I'll ask this here, since I know many of you have upgraded the gun belt. Does anyone have a spare DX05 gun belt? I tried to adjust mine and it ripped. Let me know thanks.

As is often the case with HT dryrotting "leather ". I made an exact copy of the belt and just switched over the holster, buckle, keeper and whip holder. Pretty basic fix.

Take your existing belt to Joanns fabrics or Michaels Crafts. They’ll have leather straps in the “jewelry making” section you can replace it with.

I just used material I had on-hand, and cut it to the correct width and length. The above suggestion would also work.

I was thinking of selling the DiD Coleman figure because the tailoring looks a bit outdated now. But he was such a cheap figure from Modellers Loft (the sculpt was based on one of their team I believe).

But that would've also meant selling the metal Vickers machine gun and its accessories. So I thought, okay maybe I'll just flog the figure on his own.

Putting everything into the blister tray there was a gap leftover.

And I remembered - the gas mask bag is already in use. :slap

37546634676_347a6fd410_o.jpg

So I'm keeping him for possible parts - Sam Browne, Webley, gaiters and boots are all usable. If I ever find a use for them.

As for the DX05's pleather parts, they all look fine at the moment. But every time I read a problem I expect to see it.

I want to get one if you still have.....:pray:

Repost from the jnix thread

I had a heart breaking thing happen last Sunday. My light fixture came crashing down on a few grails. Worst accident I’ve had in my collecting career. Aside from a minor fixable scuff here on there the only irreparable thing was the brim of Jnix Indy snapped right off in the front of my hatred and darkened beard / dullcoated jnjx Indy.

He said he will see if the caster has any extra but I’ve not heard back since. So I took it as an opportunity to rework a spare iniguo hat I had lying around. I widened the hole to fit the Jnix head and thinned the brim and painted it up.

The plus side was I think I was able to get a more accurate color and raiders accurate higher and wider crown which I always liked about the iniguo hats.

I also took It as an opportunity to rework the body and sand down the pecs lats and back of my much too burly Han Solo with advanced TT arms body

Also featuring:

Hot toys boots
Kato KOTS pants dyed raiders (better fit and fabric than his raiders)
Mfisher holster
mfisher whip
Mfisher satchel
Kato raiders shirt
Kato raiders jacket weathered and colored by me for accuracy
Hot toys pistol
Endless love

2A1B9043-AFC5-4A4C-AE19-7B33B9C6DA47.jpeg75BA5012-FCA1-49CD-AA90-0FA963EA19AA.jpegB47A2EE3-EFD5-4E28-BB24-73BA61D8289E.jpegADA6D8F3-081A-4067-9C7D-C4C373D53825.jpeg

Back