1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inigo's smiling Indy is up for pre order on facebook

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Preorder too,first inigo hs ^^....what are painters who make the best paintjob? have you photos of indy sculpt, painted by them, to see the result? Thks

Preorder too,first inigo hs ^^....what are painters who make the best paintjob? have you photos of indy sculpt, painted by them, to see the result? Thks
My go to is Jacob Rahmier. He's one of the best. The SS TOD repaint from him is mine. FB_IMG_1496171788154.jpgFB_IMG_1496171804019.jpgFB_IMG_1496171794431.jpgScreenshot_20170530-141120.jpg

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Rzeznikk: thks for the share !:wink1:

gido: i can wait for the paint if i'm sure to work with him..how long for waiting in your opinion?can i ask him to send the hs and he will paint it when he will have more time?

Rzeznikk: thks for the share !:wink1:

gido: i can wait for the paint if i'm sure to work with him..how long for waiting in your opinion?can i ask him to send the hs and he will paint it when he will have more time?
You should ask him.I've got just refuse for all my attempts more as about year.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Ok i'll contact him ...thks ;)...i've asked to thomas r terbanc it is about 260 $ fdpin...a great painter too who has bought the new inigo sculpt of indy smiling...so i'll wait and see his paintjob on it before choosing

Thanks, if only I could take a decent picture

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. I have a DX05 Indy and the treasure hunter sculpt. I am new in this hobby and I am looking for a good neck connector. which will be the best ? Thanks a lot.

Back