1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the jacket looks pretty good to be honest. Collar is better than the dx05 don't you think?

Yes!Mark is Great!And very reasonable price for his level.
00e66e657d18d55171d49fa98da2d67c.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
How much is that?

it's amazing only 75 pounds ..the lower price i've found actually his 160$+shipping+paypal fee so average 190/200 fdpin(he was before at 140 $ no 160$)...and how contact mark? he never answer on facebook...thks

I think the jacket looks pretty good to be honest. Collar is better than the dx05 don't you think?

The ss jacket is not so bad but the HT one is a good base to be customized. You can fix the collar with thin iron wire. After that, you just have to take off the lining of the vest and do a little work of weathering. The proportions will be better at the end than if you do the same with ss.

The ss jacket is not so bad but the HT one is a good base to be customized. You can fix the collar with thin iron wire. After that, you just have to take off the lining of the vest and do a little work of weathering. The proportions will be better at the end than if you do the same with ss.
You have photos about the iron wire mod and the take off the lining of the vest? Also the figure with these modifications? Thks

Thks, is it the dx05 jacket on your photo?....for the lining of the jacket....you have only cut all the threads everywhere even in the handle...no needs to sew up some areas?

Can't wait to get to work on that smiling Indy 😄

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back