1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - both the stock SSC heads. ROTLA repainted by Silentsurfer and TOD repainted by Greggo

Wonderful Indy. Beautifully painted. :clap

Original MJ or recast? And which hat? Inigo v2?

20170604_213200.jpg

so instead of buying pieces one by one for having an indy figure..i've decided to buy the dx5 box with all (310 euros) cheaper than buy in pieces..i've receive the parcel .. but the dx05 seems to be too old ..so in the box all the faux leather parts have cracked issues like on the photos,the leather on the holster go away just touching the surface and when i 've tried to put the revolver inside..the holster was so rigid that it has cracked instantly..so it 's good to throw it away
it's a box that has never been open, there was also mold on the clothes but not important that can be solve with a good brush
the strap of the bag begin to crack too...so the question is all of you who have the dx05 faux leather pieces..do you have the same issues?
thks
dgdd.jpgeetetet.jpgfff.jpgfgh.jpggjj.jpgryryyry.jpgtjtyjtu.jpg

I have my DX set in good condition.Only thing happened I've broken shoulder bag strap.No other issues.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I've had two jackets crack and a bag strap disintegrate with just a light tug. When another Yunsil run was offered I jumped on it. I could sure see Hot Toys doing another release, hopefully with leather goods timed with the new Indy movie.

ok thks..there are product we can use to protect the faux leather?..the jacket seems good but i'm scared that not be for a long time

I'm not sure if you could condition the jacket. It seems like a non porous vinyl that won't allow anything to seap in. It's pretty darn cheap.

It also seems as though your purchased product was not stored correctly. Did you buy it from someplace humid?

a seller from hong kong well known cristalquick..i am waiting for news from him but nothing for the moment..as i could expect ^^

so instead of buying pieces one by one for having an indy figure..i've decided to buy the dx5 box with all (310 euros) cheaper than buy in pieces..i've receive the parcel .. but the dx05 seems to be too old ..so in the box all the faux leather parts have cracked issues like on the photos,the leather on the holster go away just touching the surface and when i 've tried to put the revolver inside..the holster was so rigid that it has cracked instantly..so it 's good to throw it away
it's a box that has never been open, there was also mold on the clothes but not important that can be solve with a good brush
the strap of the bag begin to crack too...so the question is all of you who have the dx05 faux leather pieces..do you have the same issues?
thks
View attachment 345927View attachment 345928View attachment 345929View attachment 345930View attachment 345931View attachment 345932View attachment 345933

This is due to changes in temperature and climates in the country of origin. Moisture weakens the leather. To being an old figure and after so much stored the materials are spoiled. Same thing happened to me.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

This is due to changes in temperature and climates in the country of origin. Moisture weakens the leather. To being an old figure and after so much stored the materials are spoiled. Same thing happened to me.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
yes i think too..the sellers should not sell anymore like "new", all that old figures even if the box have never been open ..because if they never open, they don't verify the product inside and in my opinion all their dx05 are the same and then unsellable as "new products"..not a good deal for them they are no stupid but it's not a very good commercial behavour

HI guys. Long time since i havent posted anything in the forum. Here is my regular Indy setup finished! Hope you like it.

Elements used:
HT Bruce Banner modified body
Yunsil clothing
Sovereign studios jacket
HT Indy bag and shoes
MFisher whip.
Painted by Nathan Eakins (Silentsurfer)

My smiling version preorder is opened for a limited time so get yours if you are interested!

Best, Inigo

indyyy.jpgindyfb.jpg

HI guys. Long time since i havent posted anything in the forum. Here is my regular Indy setup finished! Hope you like it.

Elements used:
HT Bruce Banner modified body
Yunsil clothing
Sovereign studios jacket
HT Indy bag and shoes
MFisher whip.

My smiling version preorder is opened for a limited time so get yours if you are interested!
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HPLZCYQTNUDUE
Best, Inigo

View attachment 345991View attachment 345992
Love this figure!Best Indy so far (before smiling one comes;))

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

That is an outstanding Indy! The jacket looks great, not to mention your impressive sculpt.:clap

Back