1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe that Rogerbee has actually ever had an Inigo sculpt in-hand, so he's really not the best person to judge whether or not they look good in real life!!! He's only formed his opinions and judgements of the Inigo sculpts based on the photos he's seen posted on this thread. I own one V1 Inigo and two V2 Inigos, and I absolutely love them! Best Indy sculpts available by far, in my opinion.

He also seems to favour and champion the KO MJ Choi sculpt (the "Treasure Hunter"), and fails to see the remarkable resemblance to George W Bush that sculpt has! I guess he likes this one best because he owns it and it only cost him $30...

Please don't be out off by the anti-Inigo faction; his Indy sculpts are top-notch and you will not be disappointed if you decide to go for one.

I have had in hand/owned both the Inigou and the Choi sculpt. They are both incredible examples of Indy. They have their differences, the mouth specifically. I chose to keep the Inigou only because the Choi was slightly oversized. The Inigou is slightly undersized, but less noticeable. I also have the Treasure Hunter as an alternative. I was hoping that it would be more size accurate. From even a short distance, it is very difficult to tell that it is not the real deal.
Very hard to make these comparisons unless they are in hand.

I'm definitely selling my MJ head for this new indy sculpt. My figure from the side looks like he has a bobble head.

I believe you already saw this?
7f520c9f1c07eb10d52322b4767821a7.jpg
91a4999d34c0769545fdcf1e93ef565e.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

No! Is there a thread for this sculpt?

It is let down by the hat though, either a DX or Inigo hat really sets that sculpt off. For a mass market Indy that you can use right away the Treasure Hunter takes it.

Is a great head. Monkey ears for you [emoji5]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I have bought one in first run- it have very​ far from head placed, monkey ears.I even boiled it with pressing on, but with no success...

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Back