1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another reason why I didn't go for all the trick parts and go the route others did was that I'd end up with an Indy that looked like theirs. When a custom figure looks like one that everyone else has, well, it does rather defeat the purpose of it being custom. To me that means done the way you want, done so it looks like a one off.

Another reason why I didn't go for all the trick parts and go the route others did was that I'd end up with an Indy that looked like theirs. When a custom figure looks like one that everyone else has, well, it does rather defeat the purpose of it being custom. To me that means done the way you want, done so it looks like a one off.

Well, I've never seen any other Indys that look that much like any of mine, and I've got nearly all the "trick" parts you can buy!!! So I don't really get what you mean by that...? Cheaper is better, perhaps?!!

Some of that depends on the talent involved. If you can do it all yourself then it'll still stand out. If the same talent, like say Rahmier, does a lot of heads, then those will look the same. You get ones with Inigo or MJ heads and they look the same after a while. If you can have all the right bits and still have it look like you did it then fair play.

My search for the perfect Indy is finally over:

body: DX05, headsculpt: M.J. Choi, fedora: Inigou, clothes: Yunsil and whip and holster: M.Fisher

01zjq0m.jpg

02zypci.jpg

03n5pcc.jpg

04k3pcf.jpg

Ice

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!! :banghead

Dude... It's like you've totally hijacked this thread...

If anyone posts a pic, it's like you're instantly there flooding us with endless low resolution photos of Indy covered in paint(??) that you've already posted 100 times already...

Enough, man... Enough!!:gah:

Iceman... You got it... Absolute perfection!! :yess:

Dude... It's like you've totally hijacked this thread...

If anyone posts a pic, it's like you're instantly there flooding us with endless low resolution photos of Indy covered in paint(??) that you've already posted 100 times already...

Enough, man... Enough!!:gah:

Iceman... You got it... Absolute perfection!! :yess:

Really?!! And who made you the boss of this thread?!! People are free to post and say what they want, buddy! Let's see some pics of your awesome Indys then, because I haven't seen jack from you yet mate!!

Really?!! And who made you the boss of this thread?!! People are free to post and say what they want, buddy! Let's see some pics of your awesome Indys then, because I haven't seen jack from you yet mate!!

:monkey1

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 183
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 175
Back